Monday, 2012-03-12

*** sandroandrade has joined #mer00:03
*** lam has joined #mer00:06
*** kavurt has quit IRC00:23
*** kavurt has joined #mer00:25
*** beford has quit IRC00:30
*** tsdedst has joined #mer00:31
*** beford has joined #mer00:43
*** tsdedst has quit IRC00:43
*** kavurt has quit IRC00:55
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer01:01
*** Jade has quit IRC01:10
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC01:21
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer01:22
*** jluisn has joined #mer01:26
*** Jade has joined #mer01:30
*** Jade has quit IRC01:30
*** Jade has joined #mer01:30
*** arcean has quit IRC01:31
*** jluisn has quit IRC01:38
*** tilgovi has quit IRC01:47
*** tps has joined #mer01:48
*** tps has quit IRC01:52
*** himamura has quit IRC02:02
*** himamura has joined #mer02:03
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC02:12
*** yobu has quit IRC02:31
*** yobu has joined #mer02:48
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC02:53
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer03:10
*** ali1234 has quit IRC03:12
*** ali1234 has joined #mer03:12
*** KaIRC has quit IRC03:28
*** himamura has quit IRC03:33
*** himamura has joined #mer03:35
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC04:02
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer04:03
*** xtcx has joined #mer04:09
*** kthomas has joined #mer04:10
*** rantom_ has quit IRC04:10
*** rantom_ has joined #mer04:10
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC04:11
*** thomashc has quit IRC04:12
*** kthomas has quit IRC04:20
*** wagi has quit IRC04:33
*** wagi has joined #mer04:33
*** GeorgeH has quit IRC04:50
*** kthomas has joined #mer04:53
iekkumorning05:28
dm8tbrmoaning05:54
*** sonach has joined #mer05:54
sonachStskeeps: morning,05:55
Stskeepsmorn, not entirely awake yet05:56
sonachah, take morning coffee first:)05:56
Stskeepsjbos: automatic screen updates are impossible on n950, best thing you can do is manual 'doupdate' with fb_update_mode06:02
sonachStskeeps: I copy source code of 'ezwebkit' to rpmbuild/BUILD/ manually, and execute 'make'. It will do 'cp -p  config.h ../include/config.h', and outputs error: cp: cannot create regular file `../include/config.h': Permission denied.06:02
sonachStskeeps: Why will it report 'Permission denied06:02
*** himamura has quit IRC06:02
*** beford has quit IRC06:02
*** beford has joined #mer06:03
*** himamura has joined #mer06:04
Stskeepssonach: ok, first off: is this inside obs or a osc chroot or where is it going on06:05
*** pirut has joined #mer06:11
Stskeeps?06:13
*** toscalix has joined #mer06:13
*** ericlr has joined #mer06:14
*** beford has quit IRC06:23
kulveFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImage06:42
kulveFound non-Nokia v1.4 driver, enabling brokenFBOReadBack06:42
kulveinteresting debug prints from the TI's driver06:42
*** lamikr has joined #mer06:43
Stskeepsthat's from Qt, actually06:43
Stskeepsit makes sure your fonts doesn't look like crap :)06:43
kulveoh06:43
Stskeepsdid you try out the opengl stuff yet?06:47
dm8tbrah the famous b0rken fonts bug, what was it 5616?06:47
Stskeepsyeah06:47
*** toscalix has quit IRC06:49
kulveStskeeps: I did but I got just a whitescreen. Then I was testing without mcompositor and released that my debug build of the SGX stuff might be a bit slow..06:49
*** talavis has joined #mer06:49
Stskeepskulve: yeah, that isn't helping either06:51
Stskeepstry an instance of widgetsgallery -graphicssystem opengl on it's own at some point too06:52
*** Alison_Chaiken has quit IRC06:55
vgrademonring07:07
kulvewidgetsgallery has better (to somewhat at least) FPS with "-graphicssystem opengl" than without (I'm not running mcompositor now) but many of the graphics are broken07:07
kulvethose SGX SDK examples run really smoothly but they are just 320x20007:09
Stskeepsout of curiousity, how much fps?07:10
Stskeepsmorn vgrade07:10
kulveStskeeps: can I see the exact number somehow?07:11
Stskeepsisn't there a -show-fps command ? (run with --help or -help)07:12
*** pohly has joined #mer07:12
kulveif you mean those OGLES2Skybox2 etc. binaries, then no, --help, -help nor -show-fps do nothing07:13
Stskeepsoh, i meant widgetgallery07:13
kulvehmm.. Where should I see that -show-fps..?07:15
Stskeepswidgetsgallery -show-fps should show on screen07:16
kulveI don't see anything that could be FPS count. And looks like all the pixmaps are garbage07:17
Stskeepshmm07:17
kulvegarbage that resembles remotely the real graphics07:17
Stskeepsinteresting07:17
Stskeeps -log-fps instead?07:17
kulvehttp://pastie.org/357582607:18
Stskeepsok07:19
*** niqt has joined #mer07:19
kulvehttp://pastie.org/357582807:20
kulvenot exactly the same use cases though07:21
Stskeeps:nod:07:21
*** himamura has quit IRC07:21
niqtmorning and goog week :D07:22
kulveOGLES2 demos looks a bit odd with the mcompositor running. They are show twice. I guess the compositor shows it once there and the application itself renders it directly to the screen07:24
sonachStskeeps: (sorry, just have a meeting. ) It is inside osc chroot.07:25
Stskeepssonach: ok, and how do you put ezwebkit into rpmbuild/BUILD ?07:25
sonachStskeeps: I do 'svn checkout' under rpmbuild/BUILD,07:26
Stskeepsok, ls -al and verify the files are owned by 'abuild'07:26
Sage_lbt: would be nice if someone could fix this obs but that prevents me compiling stuff in here https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=home%3Asage%3Abranches%3AMer%3Afake%3ACore%3Aarmv7hl07:27
Sage_lbt: so how to say to obs that _don't_ use the rpm's in build of others07:27
Stskeepsuseforbuild ?07:27
Sage_the flag in repositories doesn't seem to work07:27
*** himamura has joined #mer07:28
sonachStskeeps: Yes, the files are "1000:1000". ezwebkit is the same as webkit-backend-x11, and webkit-backend-x11 is the result of 'osc build'.07:28
sonachStskeeps: maybe "1000:1000" is 'abuild'?07:28
Stskeepssonach: cat /etc/passwd | grep abuild                       inside the chroot07:29
sonachStskeeps: ah, 399.. abuild::399:399:Autobuild:/home/abuild:/bin/bash07:30
sonachStskeeps: so I should do chown?07:30
Stskeepsyeah probably07:30
sonachStskeeps: yes, the build progresses:)07:32
timophinteresting bug in qtcreator (seems to be fixed in master though) - type a function pointer declaration with bad syntax and it crashes. something like void *(*foo)(int bar) { }07:33
Stskeepstimoph: function pointers can screw up the best person07:34
timophyep07:34
*** furikku has joined #mer07:35
timophsaunabad bumped into that yesterday07:35
* timoph doesn't really use function pointers that often :)07:35
timophanyway. Does anyone have something against making the sdk meeting time fixed (fridays 10utc)?07:43
kulveStskeeps: any hints if there could be something to debug with Qt & OGL? In Qt applications the pixmaps are mess and the mcompositor shows just white. If I start an application, like the widgetsgallery, it is visible in the fullscreen mode but everything goes white if I move away from it07:55
w00tkulve: are you running meegotouchhome as well?08:00
kulveyes, looks like it08:00
kulveI'm running a nemo image pretty much as-is08:01
w00techo $QT_GRAPHICSSYSTEM says what?08:01
kulvenothing but QT_DEFAULT_RUNTIME_SYSTEM says "opengl"08:02
*** MerBot has joined #mer08:12
*** dm8tbr has joined #mer08:12
*** ssirkia has joined #mer08:18
*** smoku has joined #mer08:23
*** mdfe_ has joined #mer08:26
mdfe_good morning08:26
Stskeepsmorn mdfe_08:26
*** ssirkia has left #mer08:27
*** harbaum has joined #mer08:27
*** leinir has joined #mer08:29
*** leinir has quit IRC08:29
*** leinir has joined #mer08:29
Stskeepsmdfe_: we'll have a prerelease today with http://pastie.org/3576093 as content08:29
mdfe_thats huge08:30
Stskeepscould be worse08:31
mdfe_I will build a testing mer pre release image08:31
Stskeepsyeah, haven't published it yet but it should be arriving in _next something latest evening08:32
mdfe_ok08:32
Stskeepsyou will probably see regressions on x86 until we make a intel specific Mesa08:32
Stskeepsbut llvmpipe will allow you fast graphics in virtual machines08:32
mdfe_has something to be changed in my ks files?08:33
Stskeepseventually yes08:33
mdfe_additional llvmpipe package08:34
mdfe_we will see08:34
Stskeepsah no, additional mesa-intel-*08:34
*** afiestas has quit IRC08:34
Stskeepsllvmpipe will be standard in mer08:34
Sage_Stskeeps: in release notes it should be said that systemd moved to journal thingy and dmesg doesn't contain all messages anymore.08:36
Stskeepstrue08:36
Sage_will be surprice for many08:36
Stskeepsgot a doc on how to use it?08:36
Sage_systemd-journalctl was the command that outputs the log IIRC08:37
Sage_don't have it installed on any system atm. so can't check on running system08:38
* Sage_ gets doc08:39
*** afiestas has joined #mer08:39
Sage_Stskeeps: http://lwn.net/Articles/474968/ search journalctl08:42
Stskeepso08:42
Stskeepsk08:42
* Sage_ thinks it is monday as he is unable to find the man page from systemd git tree08:42
*** jukkaeklund has joined #mer08:52
*** koo3 has quit IRC08:54
*** slaine has joined #mer08:54
Stskeepsmorn slaine08:54
slainemorn08:55
*** andre__ has joined #mer09:05
lbtmorning all09:08
Stskeepsmorn lbt09:08
slainemorn lbt09:09
Stskeepslbt: please do 0.20120315.0.1 prerelease today09:09
lbtStskeeps: sure09:09
*** nsuffys has joined #mer09:09
*** phaeron has joined #mer09:09
phaeronHello09:10
lbtSage_: I thought that was fixed ... I'll look09:10
lbtphaeron: hey there09:10
*** ssirkia has joined #mer09:10
phaeronlong time ..09:10
*** jonnor_work has joined #mer09:10
Stskeepslbt: http://sridattalabs.com/2012/02/06/rabbit-holes-being-smart-hurts-prod/09:12
slainehey phaeron09:14
lbthehe... I sure feel the need for the large "WTF was I supposed to be doing" occasionally :)09:14
phaeronslaine: hey09:17
StskeepsSage_: can i get you to review https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=Mer%3AQt5 ?09:17
Stskeepsany insights/problems and no we can't use yaml09:17
alteregoAnd my IPC is meant for many processes/nodes it implements a whole gateway routing protocol in JSON, quite cool :)09:18
Stskeepsalterego: wrong window?09:18
Stskeeps:P09:18
alteregoOh, wrong window.09:18
alteregolol09:18
alteregoStskeeps: ^ :D09:18
*** u1106 has joined #mer09:19
*** bergie_ has joined #mer09:19
lbtStskeeps: OK - ci looks idle, have you tagged?09:22
Stskeepslbt: no, i can do that now09:22
lbtI'll give it a go09:22
Stskeepstag pushed09:23
*** notmart has joined #mer09:24
*** swer has joined #mer09:25
Stskeepslbt: so we'll skip qt sync today?09:26
* phaeron tries to remember what my job is09:26
lbtStskeeps: any reason?09:26
Stskeepslbt: well, dunno, for starters ahma isn't here09:26
* lbt prods Bostik to prod ahma :)09:27
Stskeepsunless you have any news09:27
lbtI just wanted a quick check to see if we're on track09:27
lbtit's been quiet during the week09:27
Stskeepslooks fairly good to me, some failures on some arm distros but they're fairly known i think09:27
Stskeepsdistros=ports09:27
lbtOK, we're here if needed09:28
Bostikoy09:28
lbthey09:28
Bostikwas having lunch and juggling work stuff09:28
lbt(Stskeeps: pre-release pull underway)09:28
* lbt goes to find notes from last Qt meeting - see if there was anything outstanding09:29
*** slx has quit IRC09:29
*** phaeron has quit IRC09:31
Stskeepswe can't integrate before friday anyway, so still some time to run on09:31
slaineDamn Via hardware, it's the bane of my existence.09:35
_av500_Via still exists?09:36
_av500_and if yes, why?09:36
lbtBIOS testing?09:36
slaineThey do, but also, I've legacy hardware to support, getting harder and harder09:37
slaineAt the time, the Via CLE-266 made a great choice for an embedded x86 box, could do partial MPEG2 decoding offloaded from the low power CPU, could be passively cooled09:38
slaineWe used them in STB's, bedside terminals and Vending machines09:38
slaineThe Vending machines are really the only devices left in heavy use and I just got a report that they're no longer booting up on the latest build, nothing should have changed that low level though.09:40
slainethere goes my day09:40
niqti have cle-266 :(09:41
Stskeepsmake them on their dying breath push out all the candy09:41
*** sonach has quit IRC09:41
slaineniqt: I've one running mythtv at home under heavy daily use09:41
slaineStskeeps: lol09:41
niqtslaine have you tried with mer?09:42
slaineunfortunately not candy vending machines, smart-cards, for use on the bedside terminals09:42
slaineniqt: no, not yet09:42
slainethough recent DRM moves for Via devices are making that more interesting.09:43
niqtI wanted to do yesterday, but I have not had time09:43
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer09:54
*** marcus_ has quit IRC09:58
Sage_Stskeeps: I'll have a look of qt at some point10:01
Stskeepsok10:01
Bostikthe one remaining problem with getting qt5 into a testable state would be to fix the annoying++ soft/hard float buggerup in jsbackend10:06
Bostikprobably something easy but just needs time10:07
*** ssirkia has quit IRC10:15
*** ssirkia has joined #mer10:15
*** mdavey has joined #mer10:17
*** pirut has quit IRC10:17
*** phaeron has joined #mer10:20
*** DocScrutinizer has quit IRC10:22
Stskeepswb phaeron10:22
phaeronthanks10:22
phaeronmy connection is not very stable10:22
*** pirut has joined #mer10:23
Stskeepsi'm just having a serious case of the mondays :P did you see my screenshot from testrunner under SDK?10:23
phaeronno10:23
Stskeepshttp://releases.merproject.org/~carsten/qa-testrunner.png10:23
Stskeepswith ability to remotely run the tests on a device10:23
phaeroncool!10:24
*** lizardo has joined #mer10:25
*** DocScrutinizer has joined #mer10:26
phaeronI am having trouble remembering my own job :D10:26
Stskeepsphaeron: "everything that needs to be done i can't get other people to do"?10:27
*** tpn has joined #mer10:27
Stskeepsthat's my own description10:28
Stskeeps:P10:28
*** andre__ has quit IRC10:28
*** andre__ has joined #mer10:28
*** andre__ has joined #mer10:28
phaeronI was going to start on the obs patches before I got sick over the weekend10:28
phaeronshuffled my lvm and setup opensuse 12.1 jeos10:29
phaeronrebased my branches in merproject github10:29
phaeronbut didn't push yet10:32
Stskeeps:nod:10:32
Stskeepsthat sounds like a good direction10:32
*** tpn has quit IRC10:37
*** jluisn has joined #mer10:40
*** himamura has quit IRC10:46
sledgeslbt, further weirdness: inside SDK the command "sudo mount --bind /var/tmp/mic/cache /var/tmp/mic/img.../yum" says: sudo mount --bind /var/tmp/mic/cache /var/tmp/mic/imgcreate-ZH5yDM/install_root/var/cache/yum (that's why mic fails)10:52
sledgespardon10:54
sledgess/says .*/mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /var/tmp/mic/cache,.../10:55
* lbt looks10:55
sledgeson host it works (after an obvious mkdir -p)10:55
Sage_Stskeeps: ether pad for the qt5 with people responsible of packaging would be nice10:56
sledgeslooks like --bind doesn't work under MerSDK, as mounting /dev/pts et al. works10:57
sledgesor I hope it's just my machine..10:57
lbthmm10:58
lbtit's working here10:58
sledgesmy /home under which sdks/mer resides is /dev/sda5 on /home type ext3 (rw,user_xattr)10:58
lbtwhich is a pita10:58
* sledges uses Ubuntu 10.0410:58
lbtdebian testing here10:58
sledgesI'l try to restart the system :)}10:58
lbtnah10:58
lbtI know what it is10:59
sledgesbecause I think someone already tested10:59
lbtit's mount --bind --private10:59
sledgesah, do you have 10.04 VM?10:59
lbtno - but I've seen this before10:59
sledgesright10:59
Sage_Stskeeps: err... maybe gerrit would be nice for all of this. There is so much to comment and stuff.11:00
StskeepsSage_: alright11:00
Sage_~10k lines of .spec files I guess :P11:00
lbtsledges: can you umount the SDK, pastie the results of cat /proc/mounts; then mount it, then pastie the results again11:02
sledgesok (I think I'm looking somewhere close: http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Deployment_Guide/sect-Using_the_mount_Command-Mounting-Bind.html ) ?11:03
lbtyes, if you check the script it's reasonably well commented11:04
lbtiirc I left the url in to the linux docs too11:04
lbtI mainly use --private and --unbindable11:04
lbtwe do --rbind on / -> parentroot/ and that's why we make the /sdks/ dir --unbindable11:05
sledgesi see11:05
lbtso they don't replicate11:05
lbtthen we need to do what you describe for mic11:05
lbtbut we just made sdks/ --unbindable ... so it fails11:06
lbtso we make ../sdks/sdk --private11:06
*** kurtul has joined #mer11:06
lbtthis way the .../sdks/ directory acts like an air-gap for --rbind11:06
StskeepsSage_: yeah, could be good to start with qtbase i guess11:08
Sage_Stskeeps: yes. btw is qtbase good name? Should it be qt5-base instead?11:09
Sage_Just wondering when qt6 comes :)11:09
Stskeepspoint11:10
Stskeepswe should ask the qt on pi people what they call theirs, too11:10
Sage_yes, It could be qt5-base that has Provides: qt-base or something11:11
Sage_also that would make it more clear from qt411:12
Stskeepskulve: btw, is your WSEGL set to DRI?11:15
*** KaIRC has joined #mer11:16
lbtsledges: can you do a "sudo zypper ref; sudo zypper up sdk-chroot"11:16
Stskeepslbt: how's the release coming along?11:19
*** jstaniek_QFridge has joined #mer11:19
lbtslowly for some reason11:19
Stskeepsok11:19
sledgeslbt, doing it, it asked me to move to an immediate following after a /sdks/ dir11:20
sledgesI can't move parentroot is mounted, and busy, so I think i'll reboot :))11:20
lbtOK11:20
lbtStskeeps: it appears stalled :(11:20
kulveStskeeps: yes it was11:21
Stskeepsok11:21
Stskeepslbt: stall in rsync? that's bizarre11:22
lbtyep11:22
Stskeepsok, i think we can ctrl-c and RESYNC=1 PRERELEASE=1 NO_GRAB=111:24
lbtyep11:25
lbtjust looking at it to see if I can see why11:25
Stskeepsi straced and it was just idling in select()11:25
*** sledges has quit IRC11:25
lbtit's going11:28
Stskeepsfinished already?11:31
lbtyes11:31
lbtjust looking at the shell-log to see if it looks sane - it does11:32
lbtyep - that looks better11:33
*** sledges has joined #mer11:36
*** sledges has joined #mer11:36
sledgesproblem persists lbt, I'm afraid..11:36
lbtcan you redo the proc/mount pasties11:37
*** flywheel_ has quit IRC11:37
StskeepsREMINDER: bug triage in 22 minutes in #mer-meeting11:38
*** flywheel_ has joined #mer11:39
lbtStskeeps: is the changelog you pastied earlier since last snapshot11:41
Stskeepssince last full release11:41
* lbt thinks a ./latest-interim would be useful too11:44
lbtor is it ./latest-next11:45
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC11:48
*** kurtul has quit IRC11:53
*** andre__ has quit IRC11:58
* lbt races to edit mer-next before bug triage... slow rsync ....12:01
Stskeepsedit?12:02
Stskeeps:P12:02
*** arcean has joined #mer12:02
lbtmapping project="Core-next:i586" path="obs-projects/Core-next/i586" binaries="obs-repos/Core:i586:$SNAP" reponame="Core_i586" /12:02
Stskeepsmmk12:02
Stskeepswhy racing?12:02
lbtbecause the meeting just started and the rsync lost :)12:02
lbtCore:i586:0.20120315.0.1/Core_i586/i586/python-libs.rpm12:03
*** Eren has joined #mer12:05
*** Eren` has joined #mer12:07
*** pirut has quit IRC12:10
*** andre__ has joined #mer12:10
*** andre__ has joined #mer12:10
*** pirut has joined #mer12:11
*** Eren has quit IRC12:11
*** sandroandrade has joined #mer12:29
*** sandroandrade has quit IRC12:34
*** csslayer has joined #mer12:36
*** koo3 has joined #mer12:49
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer12:52
*** kurtul has joined #mer12:54
*** Eren` has quit IRC12:59
Stskeepsphaeron: out of curiousity, what IRC client do you use?13:01
phaeronpidgin13:01
Stskeepsit has a weird tendancy to make weird part messages from irc channels13:02
Stskeepsin #mer-meeting you exited with :WHO #meego-it13:02
*** kurtul has quit IRC13:02
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC13:03
phaeronStskeeps: weird..13:03
phaerontrying13:03
*** phaeron has left #mer13:03
*** phaeron has joined #mer13:03
Stskeepsthis one said JOIN #mer13:04
*** phaeron has left #mer13:04
*** phaeron has joined #mer13:04
Stskeepsthis one was blank13:04
phaeronI disabled one of the plugins13:05
*** phaeron has left #mer13:05
*** phaeron has joined #mer13:05
lbtoff to get Denise from train ... bbiab ... Stskeeps I want to check some SB2 things too this pm13:07
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer13:07
Stskeepsok13:07
Stskeepsi'm really not much worth today for some reason (serious case of the mondays) but let's give it a try13:08
*** nsuffys has quit IRC13:08
*** nsuffys has joined #mer13:11
*** himamura has joined #mer13:12
*** zmc has joined #mer13:16
*** raignarok has joined #mer13:20
*** flywheel_ has quit IRC13:21
*** raignarok has quit IRC13:21
*** raignarok has joined #mer13:22
*** lamikr has quit IRC13:26
* lbt watches OBS_Light spin the workers...13:40
Stskeepslight as in torch?13:40
Stskeepsit's fedora 16 it looks like13:40
lbtand 1513:40
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC13:40
lbtI thought the prjconf was fixed13:41
lbtphaeron: did you add the libmount thing to the preinstall on Fedora:*  ?13:42
phaeronlbt: no13:42
lbtdo you recall what it should be?13:42
* phaeron tries to remember why that is needed13:42
lbt"mount: error while loading shared libraries: libmount.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"13:43
phaeronlbt: doesn't mount-static fix that ?13:43
lbtit should - I have never looked at fedora13:43
Stskeepsmount-static only works in the initscript, not in build script, AFAI13:44
StskeepsK13:44
lbthow come it doesn't pull it in?13:44
phaeronthat error happens before or after chroot ?13:44
Stskeepsie, build script will use mount -t proc /proc for instance13:44
lbtphaeron: inside xen13:45
phaeronlbt: ok that's weird then. because the prjconf is copied from suse13:46
lbtyeah, I guessed it would be13:46
*** jukkaeklund has quit IRC13:46
lbthmm cached prjconf I guess13:47
phaeronlbt: does the issue happen on the dod fedora ones (if anyone is using that)13:48
lbthe is using that13:49
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer13:50
*** jukkaeklund has joined #mer13:52
*** tommis has joined #mer13:53
lbtyay14:00
phaeronobs finally up in the 12.1 vm14:01
phaeronnow I can start the real work14:02
Stskeeps\o/14:02
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: I compile gst-plugins-good, got nothing provides pkgconfig(gdk-pixbuf-2.0), nothing provides PyXML14:05
mdfe_Stskeeps: hi, I have some trouble with osc local builds on arm14:06
mdfe_Stskeeps: I tried also the mer platform sdk14:06
mdfe_Stskeeps: Do you have ever seen issues like this http://pastebin.com/4ErkuJ9f ?14:06
Stskeepsyes, looks like we don't have correct 'build14:11
Stskeeps' or 'osc' in SDK14:11
lbthmm14:11
Stskeepslbt: can you verify it corresponds to contents of Merproject build and osc?14:11
*** bigbluehat has left #mer14:12
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: mm, see what happens if you remove those two dependencies, but there is a working package at https://build.pub.meego.com/package/show?package=gst-plugins-good&project=CE%3AMW%3AShared14:12
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer14:13
Stskeepsmaybe try that one instead14:13
mdfe_Stskeeps: This log is much smaller http://pastebin.com/wLLt7ZXY14:13
lbtmdfe_: SDK stuff is usually me14:14
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps:  the verison is old14:14
mdfe_Stskeeps: I get the same result on my native host installation14:14
mdfe_lbt: ok14:14
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: try that version first, then try to upgrade it14:14
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: Ok14:14
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: by editing spec file and adding new tarball14:14
mdfe_lbt: strangely it works on OBS14:15
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: I found a gdk-pixbuf src.rpm14:15
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: Maybe I'll try that at the same time14:16
lbtmdfe_: I need to verify the Mer:Tools version of osc and build14:17
lbtfirst ... prerelease storm14:18
* phaeron is sad to see same startup / shutdown problem persist in obs in 12.1 systemd14:18
* lbt presses the "warm up Oregon" button14:18
mdfe_lbt: ok14:23
mdfe_lbt: the difference between osc local and OBS build, sb2-tools-armv7l-inject will be installed at preinstallion time14:24
*** bergie__ has joined #mer14:25
*** mlfoster has joined #mer14:29
*** bergie_ has quit IRC14:29
*** jukkaeklund has quit IRC14:32
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer14:34
*** jstaniek_QFridge has quit IRC14:36
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC14:37
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC14:47
Stskeepslbt: workers started to build yet?14:57
lbtyes14:58
Stskeepsok14:59
lbtsb2 ls  =>   ls: cannot open directory .: No such file or directory15:02
lbtuh huh15:02
Stskeepsthat in SDK?15:02
lbtyes15:02
Stskeepswell, show me your setup..15:03
lbthttp://pastie.org/357810315:04
lbt-t /15:05
Stskeepsobs-rpm-build relies on you having your stuff in /home/15:05
lbt<facepalm>15:05
lbtdelivery ...bbiam15:06
Stskeepswe're going to make a better mode, but keep in mind this particular mode is to mimic a obs build scenario15:06
*** jonnor_work has quit IRC15:06
lbtyep, we need to document the purpose of the modes15:07
Stskeeps"magic method 1, magic method 2"\15:16
lbtfwiw I never use /home/15:18
*** niqt has quit IRC15:18
Stskeepsi know15:19
*** sigkill_ is now known as s1gk1ll15:22
*** Alison_Chaiken has joined #mer15:23
*** kurtul has joined #mer15:34
*** beford has joined #mer15:49
*** kurtul has quit IRC15:51
*** raignarok has quit IRC15:58
*** raignarok has joined #mer16:00
*** ericlr has quit IRC16:05
*** ALoGeNo has quit IRC16:08
*** raignarok has quit IRC16:09
*** raignarok has joined #mer16:10
*** ALoGeNo has joined #mer16:11
*** tommis has quit IRC16:12
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC16:14
*** harbaum has quit IRC16:15
*** ALoGeNo has quit IRC16:19
*** ALoGeNo has joined #mer16:20
*** leinir has quit IRC16:26
*** slaine has quit IRC16:27
*** jukkaeklund has joined #mer16:30
*** u1106 has left #mer16:31
*** wmarone_ has quit IRC16:33
*** ALoGeNo has quit IRC16:34
*** ALoGeNo has joined #mer16:35
*** ALoGeNo has joined #mer16:35
*** vivijim has quit IRC16:37
*** sledges has quit IRC16:37
*** vivijim has joined #mer16:37
*** vivijim has quit IRC16:37
*** vivijim has joined #mer16:37
*** wmarone has joined #mer16:38
*** gimli has joined #mer16:38
*** gimli has joined #mer16:38
*** tpn has joined #mer16:39
*** dazo is now known as dazo_afk16:39
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer16:44
*** DaJarm has joined #mer16:45
Stskeepshello DaJarm16:45
phaeronlbt: ping16:47
*** leinir has joined #mer16:48
*** leinir has quit IRC16:48
*** leinir has joined #mer16:48
*** sledges has joined #mer16:53
*** sledges has joined #mer16:53
*** tpn has quit IRC16:55
*** NIN101 has joined #mer16:55
sledgeslbt, I commented out the mount --make-* * lines and mic goes ahead (obviously), sufficient enough for now until a proof of concept17:03
sledges*for a proof of concept17:03
sledgesyou'd like me to file a bug?17:03
*** andre__ has quit IRC17:04
*** tpn has joined #mer17:18
vgradejukkaeklund, hi17:26
vgradethings have moved around a bit since that image was built. Check the latest kickstart for the G9 at http://share.basyskom.com/contour/Deployment/mer_arm_install_archive/archos-generation-9/2012-03-12-16-21-basyskom-plasma-active-testing-mer-armv7l-archos-gen9-mmcblk1p-raw.ks17:27
vgradereplace the PA repos with the ones from this ks, see how you go17:27
lbtsledges: what kernel are you running ?17:27
sledges2.6.32-37-generic-pae17:28
lbtOK - I'll see if I can replicate the issue17:29
lbtremoving the --private/unbindable will work but will result in massive cross-mounting with multiple SDKs17:29
sledgesyup,17:30
* sledges will try not to use multiple SDKs17:30
sledgeswhy would one?17:30
lbtwith SB2 we may have less need17:31
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer17:31
lbtoriginally I expected that the SDK would have -devel packages installed into it17:32
lbtnow they'll go into sb2 targets17:32
sledgesmhm17:34
*** jluisn has quit IRC17:35
*** jluisn has joined #mer17:38
jukkaeklundvgrade, ok thanks will try..17:43
*** facefox has quit IRC17:49
*** facefox has joined #mer17:49
Stskeepslbt: "as work continues on:" construction is fairly native english isn't it :)17:49
* Stskeeps could have misunderstood that as being part of the prerelease17:50
Stskeeps(and yes, i should have caught it in review)17:50
* phaeron tries to build obs from branch17:52
sledgesthanks lbt for looking into this (/me is about to try base Mer with qmlviewer on imx53 hehey! /me needs some 2D benchmarking xorg software..)17:53
lbtI guess if it comes over badly then the sentence needs simplifying17:53
lbtsledges: np - it really should work fine17:53
sledgesyup, mic just finished creating the image17:54
vgradejukkaeklund, let me know how you get on, I'm working on a new spark ks right now so we should hit similar issues17:54
*** raignarok has quit IRC17:54
Stskeepssledges: we have started preparing for automatic/semiautomatic/manual testing, http://releases.merproject.org/~carsten/qa-testrunner.png17:54
Paimensledges: what kind of benchmarking you are talking about?17:54
Stskeepssledges: there's one of them that has x11 and xrender tests17:55
*** cxl000 has quit IRC17:55
Stskeepsi even managed to kill my exopc gpu with the opengl test :)17:55
*** raignarok has joined #mer17:56
sledgesPaimen, anything calculating fps (i.e. acceleration) I got set of tests (fbtest, vputest) from Freescale coming with ltib, so for sanity I already tried those17:56
Paimenhow accurate results you need?17:56
sledgesStskeeps: looks nice17:57
*** kavurt has joined #mer17:57
Paimenand do you want to do with pure X11 or with qt/qml17:57
Stskeepssledges: yeah, the fruits of meego QA17:57
sledgesPaimen, so I could see how much imx_dri.so is faster than fbdev and then overall improvement when gles 2D accel kicks in17:57
sledgesthe very very ripe fruits..17:58
lbtzypper ref : Target initialization failed: Failed to cache rpm database (1).17:58
Stskeepslbt: yup17:58
Stskeepslbt: are you doing -m obs-rpm-install -R ?17:58
lbtyes17:59
Stskeepsadd zypper to the mode rules in /usr/share/scratchbox217:59
Stskeepsit's fairly easy, find the usr_bin part17:59
Paimensledges: well because of steelrat were fully qml I have done benchmarking with TDriver, but that needs applications to run18:00
lbtOK - so I did that last time but I thought it was fixed? it worked for jukkaeklund didn't it?18:00
Stskeepslbt: timoph did one18:01
Stskeepslbt: but he didn't use the obs-rpm* modes18:01
jukkaeklundlbt, sorry what worked?18:01
sledgesyup, Paimen I will keep that in mind once some qml stuff is accelerated and visible running, thanks!18:01
lbtjukkaeklund: sorry, timoph, not you18:01
jukkaeklundok :)18:01
Stskeepslbt: he used mostly emulation and just accelerated gcc18:02
Stskeepsworks, but not very fast18:02
lbtah, OK18:02
lbtso working on obs-rpm-* is the right way ?18:03
Stskeepschances are we're going to shape those into more sdk friendly modes, yes18:04
lbtany reason to have two?18:05
Stskeepsinstall vs build?18:05
lbtyes - why18:05
lbtas in why not have a general purpose mode that supports both18:05
* Stskeeps tries to remember sb2 author's reasoning18:06
* sledges gtg thanks for today fellows!18:06
lbtsledges: o/18:06
Stskeepsthe long story short was along the lines that rpm will tamper with the build root and we ideally want to remove as many tricks from the install process18:06
Stskeepsas to speed it up18:06
Stskeepsbuild process can be faster as it's meant to be for, well, building18:06
Stskeepsfaster=more complex18:07
lbtok - so the mapping complexity has a measurable overhead which is needed for install but not build18:07
Stskeepsthat's part of the reason18:07
jukkaeklundvgrade, iodbc-admin at least is missing still18:07
Stskeepsthe other reason is that rpm will go batshit insane if it tried to install in the build mode, because in build mode we actually claim some files exist vs install18:08
*** raignarok has quit IRC18:08
Stskeepswhen replacing the execution with faster binaries18:09
lbtyeah - it's kinda odd doing a cd to a non-existent dir18:09
lbtand it works18:09
Stskeeps:nod:18:09
Stskeepscross compilation is magic18:10
* lbt notes a ~/.sb2/ or /etc/sb2/ with some per-mode directives would be useful18:11
lbteg I need to add /everything cf /home18:11
*** xmlich02 has quit IRC18:11
Stskeeps:nod:18:12
Stskeepsi have same sentiments, fwiw18:12
*** xmlich02 has joined #mer18:14
*** mdavey has quit IRC18:16
vgradejukkaeklund, see the g9 kickstart, you will see # iodbc-admin18:19
vgradejukkaeklund, comment out in your n950 kickstart18:20
*** cxl000 has joined #mer18:21
phaeronlbt: ping18:26
jukkaeklundvgrade, thanks.. packages might need some work also?18:26
lbtphaeron: pong - on phone18:28
phaeronok tyt18:28
vgradejukkaeklund, the list packages are a bit of a mess. We need some proper package groups18:30
*** raignarok has joined #mer18:33
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC18:35
lbtphaeron: pong - off phone now :)18:35
lbtTeleca ... :)18:35
phaeronhaving some weird issues with my obs webui installation18:36
phaeronI rebuilt latest master + branch and redeploying now18:36
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer18:37
lbtOK18:38
* lbt has error: db4 error(-30971) from dbenv->open: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment version mismatch18:38
Stskeepsrebuilddb18:39
lbthmm18:39
lbtI did that18:39
lbtyet repeating it worked18:40
*** facefox has quit IRC18:41
lbtFYI : http://pastie.org/357948318:41
*** facefox has joined #mer18:42
lbtmaybe lines 1/2 didn't actually work18:42
phaeronlbt: can login as Admin to api , but webui won't login18:43
phaeronany ideas ?18:43
lbtlocal deployment?18:43
phaeronyes18:43
Stskeepslbt: was this before or after you added zypper to sb2 rules?18:43
lbtyes :)18:44
lbtline 1518:44
Stskeepsbefore.. or after..18:44
Stskeeps:P18:44
lbtboth18:44
lbt1-13 before ... 15 fix  17-29 after18:44
* lbt passes espresso to Stskeeps18:45
Stskeepstry in reverse order18:45
Stskeepsnm18:45
*** talavis has quit IRC18:45
* Stskeeps sighs18:45
Stskeeps<- monday18:46
Stskeepsi'll be more productive tomorrow :)18:46
lbthehe18:46
lbtI was just surprised that I needed the 2nd purge of the __db* files18:46
Stskeepsyes, me too18:46
Stskeepswith zypper in sb2 rules, you should purge once, then rpm/zypper will work18:47
lbtthis will be part of target preparation won't it18:47
*** stochastic has quit IRC18:47
Stskeepsi hope so18:47
*** Eren has joined #mer18:48
*** talavis has joined #mer18:48
jukkaeklundvgrade, yeah well I had some errors of my own there too..18:49
*** trbs has joined #mer18:54
*** xmlich02 has quit IRC18:57
*** stochastic has joined #mer19:00
*** stochastic has joined #mer19:00
*** xmlich02 has joined #mer19:03
*** facefox has quit IRC19:08
*** facefox has joined #mer19:09
*** facefox has quit IRC19:13
*** toscalix has joined #mer19:17
*** furikku has left #mer19:19
*** FACEFOX has joined #mer19:22
*** jstaniek has joined #mer19:34
*** bergie__ has quit IRC19:34
*** phaeron has quit IRC19:35
*** mdavey has joined #mer19:38
*** zchydem has left #mer19:40
Sage_lbt: any news on that my obs project and why it goes to unresolved and nothing works?19:42
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC19:45
*** trip0 has joined #mer19:47
StskeepsSage_: i think there's a regressing in udev packaging19:49
StskeepsSage_: http://review.merproject.org/#patch,sidebyside,452,1,udev.spec , line 99-10419:50
Stskeepscaused ModemManager in kde to go unresolvable19:50
Stskeepsmoo trip019:50
trip0moo19:50
trip0:)19:50
trip0i heard there was this spark tablet thingy19:50
Stskeepsyeah, let's see when it gets into people's hands19:51
trip0next month?19:51
*** wmarone has quit IRC19:55
*** wmarone has joined #mer19:55
Stskeepsnot sure, actually not involved with it except on mer platform level :)19:56
Stskeepsand preordered one19:56
*** smoku has quit IRC19:56
Sage_Stskeeps: hmmp... do they use BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gudev-1.0) ?19:56
StskeepsSage_: they used libgudev-devel19:57
Sage_they shouldn't use that it is 3 year old workaround that people should get rid of already.19:57
*** GeorgeH has joined #mer19:57
Stskeepsiok19:57
GeorgeHHeya19:58
Sage_we can put it back though but I would prefer removing it19:58
Stskeepsevening GeorgeH :)19:58
Stskeepsmdfe_: ModemManager should use pkgconfig(gudev-1.0) instead of libgudev-devel19:58
*** mdfe_ has quit IRC19:59
*** mdavey has quit IRC19:59
Stskeeps:P19:59
Sage_:D19:59
Sage_too much to handle at this time of day I guess :)19:59
*** jstaniek has quit IRC20:00
Sage_I know that at times my packaging is a bit rude for some, but we should move forward and not keep every backward compatibility thing there for ages.20:00
Stskeepsyeah, but you're right20:01
Stskeepsif anything it's a nice way to cause ripples in improving people's packaging20:01
Sage_:nod:20:03
*** jaszczomp has joined #mer20:05
Stskeepshello jaszczomp20:05
jaszczomphi everyone. simple question - how to exit nemo settings on n900?20:05
jaszczompi tried everything and didn't managed to do it -.-20:06
Stskeepsmake a sliding gesture at the bottom to top or from side20:06
*** mdavey has joined #mer20:06
Stskeepstry watching http://t.co/YvKtjpBS20:06
jaszczomp#*&%*@ it won't came to my mind20:09
jaszczompthanks :)20:09
* Sage_ pushed freetype update to review20:09
Sage_hmmp20:10
jaszczompshould I know any other usable gestures/commands?20:10
Stskeepsjaszczomp: nop, just the one20:10
jaszczompths. and another question - is there any way to enable vibration on screen touches?20:11
Stskeepsnot at the moment20:12
jaszczompok, everything's clear, thanks again <beer> :)20:12
*** jaszczomp has quit IRC20:12
*** phdeswer has joined #mer20:14
*** mdavey has quit IRC20:19
*** sigkill_ has joined #mer20:20
*** s1gk1ll has quit IRC20:24
*** phaeron has joined #mer20:24
lbtSage_: I think your problem is basically nss/nspr20:35
lbtthey need each other to build20:35
lbtI've seen you've played with use-for-build20:37
*** slaine has joined #mer20:38
*** FACEFOX has quit IRC20:40
Stskeepsslaine: awkward question, what's the lowest x86 denominator equipment you guys have?20:40
*** jstaniek has joined #mer20:40
Stskeepswe got wondering on #qt-labs if pentium iii would be a nice baseline, or sse220:40
Sage_lbt: yes, well. The thing is that I fixed that problem in the repos already but I have no way to reset and remove everything20:42
Sage_lbt: wipebinaries didn't help, so is only thing I can do delete the whole project and readd packages?20:42
*** FACEFOX has joined #mer20:42
lbthmm20:42
Sage_lbt: also, feel free to play with that repo if you want to test as long as you don't remove packages :)20:43
Sage_nothing critical in there just upcoming submits for Mer20:43
* lbt hacking at .spec for nss20:43
Stskeepsi'm on occasion thinking to ditch the very tied glibc-nss20:43
lbtremoving the > nspr constraint20:44
Sage_lbt: There is one repository that works btw.20:45
Sage_lbt: it has same packages but just enabled to build after the fixing20:45
lbtSage_: yes, once it's built then nspr 4.9 will exist20:45
lbtthen you could restore the constraint and all will be well20:46
lbtbut it won't build on submission I bet20:46
Sage_pah, let me demonstrate :)20:46
Sage_just need to kill gmp first20:46
lbtI'm looking at Mer_Core-next_armv6l20:46
Sage_lbt: sec20:47
lbtOK.. it looks to me like it's not possible to solve as it stands since the .spec files are circular20:48
Sage_lbt: I added new repository demo_for_lbt_Mer_Core-next_armv6l that is same as Mer_Core-next_armv6l20:48
Sage_now lets see how that builds from scratch20:48
lbtOK - be aware that nss is hackedf20:49
Sage_lbt: ?20:49
Stskeepsthis is why i like this place.. it's quite late in the evening in our timezones and we're demonstrating the cyclic dependency between nspr and nss..20:49
Stskeeps:P20:49
lbt#BuildRequires:    nspr-devel >= %{nspr_version}20:49
lbtBuildRequires:    nspr-devel20:50
lbt:) Stskeeps20:50
Sage_pah, I'll remove that hack :)20:50
lbtyes, that's why I commented it out20:50
lbtbut feel free to revert so we can watch it build20:50
Sage_done20:51
lbtOK20:51
lbtwhat builds libfreebl3.so20:51
Sage_so now what happens is everything goes well and no unresolvable on that new repository20:51
Sage_as there isn't any in the repository when builds go on20:52
lbtyou had useforbuild disable on nss ?20:52
Sage_there are however 6 targets there that I don't manage to reset what ever I do. So they remember the old unresolved state20:52
Sage_pah, enabled that as well :)20:53
* Sage_ can't recall all the hacks :P20:53
lbt*nod*20:53
lbtcan you erase the repo and redo it?20:53
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC20:53
lbtjust to be picky20:54
Sage_lbt: tried that already and didn't reset the situation20:54
Sage_renaming helped though in some cases20:54
lbtno, I meant the demo one20:54
Sage_yes, creating new repository helps with new name20:55
lbtok - so now nss builds first20:55
lbtand we broke the previously working i58620:56
Sage_well actually it is already in situation I would like to have20:56
lbtwhich makes sense20:56
*** cxl000 has quit IRC20:56
Sage_the demo repo compiles, how can I get any of the other repos to compile now at will without doing package modifications?20:56
lbtnow how the hell is nss building if it BR on nspr > 4.9 ?20:56
*** kavurt has quit IRC20:56
lbtwhich I assume is < 4.9 in core?20:57
* Sage_ creates new demo project :P20:57
Sage_err repo20:57
Sage_ok, DEMO220:58
Sage_it is building with the current package sets20:58
lbtdon't see demo2?20:58
Sage_refresh20:58
lbt"Demo_for_lbt_Mer_Core-next_armv6l"20:58
Sage_https://build.pub.meego.com/project/show?project=home%3Asage%3Abranches%3AMer%3Afake%3ACore%3Aarmv7hl20:58
Sage_Actually the problem isn't the unresolved state in the end, but the fact that I can't really clean the build state for entire repository.20:59
Sage_to get it build as it does when doing new repo20:59
lbt!20:59
lbtmonitor isn't showing that repo21:00
lbthttps://build.pub.meego.com/project/monitor?project=home%3Asage%3Abranches%3AMer%3Afake%3ACore%3Aarmv7hl21:00
Sage_I can see "DEMO_2_Mer_Cor..." fine :)21:00
lbtand now it appears21:01
*** lizardo has quit IRC21:02
lbtOK - do a wipebinaries on something and tell me which before you do it21:03
lbtI'll look at the be build area21:04
Sage_home:sage:branches:Mer:fake:Core:armv7hl A_Mer_Core_armv7l21:04
lbtok21:04
Sage_err21:04
Sage_it can't specify repository21:05
Sage_    osc wipebinaries OPTS PROJECT [PACKAGE]21:05
Sage_so I have to do it for all21:05
lbtin for a penny....21:05
*** bibr__ has joined #mer21:05
Sage_ready? :)21:05
lbtyes21:06
Sage_doing21:06
Sage_done21:06
bibr__Stskeeps: rumor has it you know about WSEGL21:06
Stskeepsbibr__: oh dear21:06
* bibr__ points to _av500_ and hides21:07
Stskeepsi knew that was going to come back and haunt me some day21:07
*** pohly has quit IRC21:07
bibr__Stskeeps: background?21:07
Stskeepsbibr__: i did a wayland proof of concept utilizing wsegl alone21:07
lbtYour paste cannot be larger than 64 kb. Sorry.21:07
bibr__Stskeeps: did you fetch wsegl from img or from somewhere... else...21:08
bibr__wsegl.h21:08
Stskeepsbibr__: wsegl.h surprisingily comes along with TI's SGX releases these days21:08
Stskeepsso does pvr2d21:08
bibr__interesting ok.21:08
lbtSage_:  this is after wipebinaries : http://pastie.org/358056721:08
Stskeepsbibr__: my work was partially based on Qt's QWSPVR (or something) work21:08
*** Free-MG has joined #mer21:09
Stskeepsbibr__: how come you're asking, if i may inquire?21:09
* bibr__ is long time Qt hax0r21:09
bibr__unrelated though ;-)21:09
Stskeeps:nod:21:09
Stskeepsi think rob clark is working on wayland for SGX at the moment21:09
bibr__Stskeeps: it's that the latest pvr-omap4 package from ti that supports omap4460 only has a WSEGL driver for x11.21:09
Stskeepsyeah, i noticed that too21:10
Stskeepswhich kinda, erm, sucks21:10
bibr__which is crap21:10
bibr__heh21:10
*** NIN101 has quit IRC21:10
Stskeepsyou can probably hack one up using the Qt code if you want, there's all the stuff about flipchains etc in there21:10
bibr__yup21:11
Stskeepsor use my proof of concept as inspiration, http://gitorious.org/wayland-sgx/wayland-wsegl/trees/master21:11
Stskeepsthere's fullscreen usage in there21:11
bibr__ok thx21:12
Stskeepsthough i guess for omap4 at least it's moving more towards kms and gem/dri etc21:13
Stskeepsyou could probably have a good chat with robclark too21:14
_av500_bibr__: ah you found him :)21:15
bibr___av500_: yeah we're done already ;-) hehe21:15
lbtSage_: so DEMO_2 failed to build21:15
_av500_Stskeeps: but am I right that with wsegl.h and some code I can make sgx render into whatever I want?21:15
bibr___av500_: looks like it :-)21:16
*** beford has quit IRC21:16
Stskeeps_av500_: you can do some pretty bizarre things with it, yeah21:16
_av500_so I was not too crazy :)21:16
Stskeepsi would just render into gpu memory obviously though21:16
Stskeepsand perhaps pass those handles around21:16
_av500_Stskeeps: I want it rendered int temp_buf[] :)21:16
_av500_or pastebin :)21:17
Stskeeps_av500_: my first prototype was with shm buffers21:17
Stskeepsso it's possible21:17
_av500_ok21:17
bibr__Stskeeps: hm, you can also use eglCreatePixmapSurface and avoid the window altogether21:18
bibr__another sgx hack21:18
Stskeepsbibr__: probably yeah21:18
Stskeepsi'm not paying for you guys's therapy after having to deal with this stuff though21:19
Stskeeps:P21:19
* bibr__ adjusts Stskeeps's medication21:19
_av500_Stskeeps: sorry for not asking if it was fully compliant to ask about it here :)21:20
*** nsuffys has quit IRC21:20
Anssi138don't take the red pill :)21:20
Stskeeps_av500_: ah, it's fine ;)21:21
*** beford has joined #mer21:21
bibr__thanks guys, /me heads off to play with wsegl.h21:21
Stskeepsplease figure out whoever thought it was a good idea to remove the other WSEGLs fwiw21:21
_av500_bibr__: but you need the correct wsegl.h21:22
_av500_that one was probably omap3 sgx21:22
bibr__true21:22
_av500_or are they all the same?21:22
* bibr__ will try with an email to TI and see how far I get 21:22
Stskeepsi think qt has a wsegl.h v2 or something21:22
*** Jade has quit IRC21:22
Stskeepsor TI provided one21:22
*** raignarok has quit IRC21:23
*** Jade has joined #mer21:23
Sage_lbt: wipebinaries doesn't remove them from webui and cause rebuild, only from repository and cause publish?21:24
* Sage_ goes to bed21:24
lbtwait a sec21:25
lbtcheck monitor21:25
lbtso yeah, I had to hack the backend at commandline level but...21:25
Stskeepsfamous last words21:26
*** sandroandrade has joined #mer21:26
lbtif you will insist on hoisting yourself up by your shoelaces21:26
lbtyou'll trip :)21:26
Sage_lbt: what did you do? :)21:26
lbtit involved rm -rf21:27
lbtcarefull applied C4 is always a good idea21:27
*** raignarok has joined #mer21:27
*** notmart has quit IRC21:27
Sage_:P21:27
* lbt now knows raignarok is an FBI agent21:28
Sage_good night all21:28
lbtSage_: night - I'll do the rest21:28
lbtI'll let you rename them21:28
raignaroklbt: how do you know? :P21:28
lbtcheck the logs :)21:28
lbtOK ... all rebuilding21:33
raignaroklbt: ookay, spent a few minutes thinking about what the last few lines could have to do with the fbi, with "C4" only c-states came into my mind for a while. xD21:35
lbtnot the way I use it...21:35
raignarokindeed that made no sense.21:36
lbtdammit .... workers still die21:37
_av500_foxconn workers?21:38
*** Alison_Chaiken has quit IRC21:38
lbt_av500_: evil...21:39
_av500_ai am21:39
_av500_-a21:39
* lbt denies grinning21:39
raignarokgot tuxonice to work \o/ so no more rejoins from me for a while. ;)21:39
trip0tuxonice on mer!! O_O21:42
lbtmer doesn't suspend - it invokes liquid nitrogen mode21:42
trip0lol21:44
*** trbs has quit IRC21:47
*** GeorgeH has quit IRC21:48
*** Alison_Chaiken has joined #mer21:52
*** himamura has quit IRC21:56
*** [JT] has joined #mer22:03
*** toscalix has quit IRC22:12
*** FACEFOX has quit IRC22:13
*** toscalix has joined #mer22:13
*** FACEFOX has joined #mer22:14
*** toscalix has quit IRC22:16
*** beford has quit IRC22:24
*** bibr__ has quit IRC22:25
*** beford has joined #mer22:30
*** Free-MG has quit IRC22:34
*** tomeff has quit IRC22:48
*** sigkill_ is now known as s1gk1ll22:55
*** raignarok has quit IRC22:58
*** kavurt has joined #mer22:58
*** Alison_Chaiken has quit IRC22:59
*** jstaniek has quit IRC23:00
*** Eren has quit IRC23:07
*** Venemo_N950 has joined #mer23:20
Venemo_N950hi23:20
*** Venemo_N950 has quit IRC23:20
*** odin_ has quit IRC23:20
*** odin_ has joined #mer23:22
*** tpn has quit IRC23:29
*** otep has quit IRC23:31
*** otep has joined #mer23:33
*** mlfoster has quit IRC23:39
*** xtcx is now known as thomashc23:42
*** kavurt has quit IRC23:49
*** arcean has quit IRC23:53
*** sandroandrade has quit IRC23:58

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.9.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!