Tuesday, 2012-02-28

*** Eismann has quit IRC00:05
*** Eismann has joined #mer00:06
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC00:20
*** berndhs has quit IRC00:22
*** mdavey has quit IRC00:29
*** phdeswer has quit IRC00:38
*** slaine has quit IRC00:45
*** afiestas has quit IRC00:45
*** vgrade has quit IRC00:59
*** zumbi has quit IRC01:02
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer01:02
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC01:05
*** shanem has quit IRC01:05
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer01:06
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC01:11
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer01:12
*** jstaniek has quit IRC01:15
*** shanem has joined #mer01:19
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC01:19
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer01:20
*** sandroandrade has joined #mer01:25
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer01:25
*** mlfoster has quit IRC01:26
*** BeholdMyGlory has quit IRC01:33
*** cxl000 has joined #mer01:37
*** BeholdMyGlory has joined #mer01:40
*** kavurt has quit IRC01:53
*** raignarok has quit IRC01:56
*** jluisn has quit IRC02:01
*** KaIRC has quit IRC02:09
*** shino\ is now known as NPX02:10
*** andrnils has joined #mer02:10
*** tsdedst has quit IRC02:11
*** sandroandrade has quit IRC02:13
*** tsdedst has joined #mer02:17
*** zumbi has joined #mer02:22
*** zumbi is now known as Guest4045102:23
*** shanem has quit IRC02:27
*** HazardousRooster has quit IRC02:33
*** HazardousWaster has joined #mer02:34
ZiQiangHuanI can use "playbin2" to play avi files successfully, but I can't play it in qtmediahub.02:43
*** shanem has joined #mer02:59
*** keithzg has joined #mer03:24
*** wmarone_ has joined #mer03:30
*** wmarone has quit IRC03:30
*** himamura has joined #mer03:32
*** croc has quit IRC03:36
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC03:45
*** dcthang has joined #mer03:50
*** tsdedst has quit IRC04:11
*** croc has joined #mer04:17
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer04:54
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC05:07
*** himamura has quit IRC05:10
*** koo3 has quit IRC05:29
*** koo3 has joined #mer05:30
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer05:35
*** kimitake_idle is now known as kimitake05:39
* Stskeeps analyzes new tizen source code05:49
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: export GST_DEBUG=DEBUG before running qtmediahub05:54
Stskeepsif that doesn't work, let me kno05:54
Stskeepsw05:54
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: I will have a try05:55
Stskeepsit should help show the pipelines05:55
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: Maybe it doesn't work05:57
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: Maybe qtmediahub can't find my plugin though qt-mobility05:58
Stskeepsyeah, let's figure out where in the stack it goes wrong05:58
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: How can I be sure there is qt-mobility in my system now ?05:58
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: rpm -qa | grep libqtmultimedia05:58
ZiQiangHuanStskeekps: the command "rpm " can't be excuted in the system05:59
Stskeepshmm05:59
Stskeepsthat doesn't sound good :)05:59
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: yes. I find on this link http://releases.merproject.org/releases/0.20120120.1/builds/armv7l/packages/armv7l/, the qt-mobility-1.2.0-1.15.Mer.armv7l.rpm is empty06:01
phaeronmorning06:04
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: yes, it's just a metapackage06:04
Stskeepsmorn phaeron o/06:04
ZiQiangHuanmorning, phaeron06:04
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: there should be a demos package for qt mobility you can try06:04
Stskeepswith a 'player' demo06:04
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: you mean qt-mobility-examples-1.2.0-1.15.Mer.armv7l.rpm ?06:05
Stskeepsyes, possibly06:05
*** npm has joined #mer06:07
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: Maybe I'll have a try with it. It seems that I can't  find a log file for qtmediahub ?06:08
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: .xsession-errors would be it06:09
*** sonach has joined #mer06:09
Stskeepsgood morning sonach06:10
sonachgood morning:)06:10
*** jukkaeklund has quit IRC06:13
*** ericlr has joined #mer06:16
*** tomeff has quit IRC06:21
Stskeepssonach: we'll be posting a new release today, btw06:35
kulvegood morning. I'm going to give a try to run Nemo on this OMAP3 device of mine. I asked earlier if it runs on a 2.6.32 kernel and the answer was "yes, with some patches". The kernel-adaptation-n950.spec in "MeeGo Community Open Build Service > Projects > CE:Adaptation:N950-N9 > kernel-adaptation-n950 > Sources" seems to include 97 patches, most of them being camera related that I'm going to skip. What about the rest, are there some specific patches that I06:40
Stskeepsyou got cut off, hang on06:41
Stskeepskulve: in https://build.pub.meego.com/package/files?package=kernel-adaptation-n950&project=CE%3AAdaptation%3AN950-N9 , wire-up-sys-accept4 , linux-2.6.38-tty-add-active-sysfs-attribute-to-tty0-and-console-d.patch , cgroupfs-create-sys-fs-cgroup-to-mount-cgroupfs-on.patch , cgroup-fs-avoid-switching-d_op-on-live-dentry.patch , cgroup-add-clone_children-control-file.patch06:43
Stskeepsand i think that's that06:43
Stskeepsi would advise you to first try out a bare mer image first though, then move on to nemo when that part works06:43
wmarone_what omap3 device is this?06:44
kulvewmarone_: it's an NDA device.. 3730 based06:45
wmarone_ah ok06:45
Stskeepskulve: 'series' file specify order in case you need order of patches06:46
kulveStskeeps: thanks. And Ok, I'll start with a Mer image. I guess I can just use some ready built rootfs as a first attempt?06:47
Stskeepskulve: good time to try out platform SDK :)06:47
Stskeepskulve: http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Platform_SDK and http://releases.merproject.org/releases/0.20120120.1/kickstarts/mer-core-armv7l-base.ks06:48
Stskeepsthat has a working image creator in it06:48
Stskeepsand instructions in the wiki page06:49
*** u1106 has joined #mer06:51
kulve"[Mer]$PS1" would be a good thing.06:52
Stskeepsyes, for sure06:52
Stskeepsthink we have an updated script but it's not posted to the sdk page yet06:53
*** Alison_Chaiken has joined #mer06:54
kulvehmm.. The chroot is x86 and that's good for creating ARM images but will there be an ARM chroot for compiling ARM code?06:58
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: When I use the demo "player" of qtmobility, I got the error message "Warning: "No volume control found/ Error: "Internal data stream error.""06:58
Stskeepskulve: we'll have a SB2 based SDK for next-next, already did a working proof of concept06:59
Stskeepsso it's possible to essentially take an image .ks, build it to a rootfs, install development headers into it and build against it06:59
*** keithzg has quit IRC07:02
Stskeepswith fast zypper and rpm and everything07:03
*** beford has quit IRC07:06
*** keithzg has joined #mer07:06
*** xruxa has joined #mer07:09
*** vgrade has joined #mer07:10
kulveError <creator>: Command 'qemu-arm-static' is not available.07:13
Stskeepsrpm -i http://releases.merproject.org/releases/0.20120209.1/builds/i486/packages/i486/qemu-usermode-static-1.0.2011.12-1.2.i486.rpm07:14
Stskeepswe should have a newer sdk out soon that contains that07:14
* Stskeeps looks at lbt07:14
*** u1106 has quit IRC07:20
kulvenow I have 35M mer-core-armv7l-base.tar.bz207:20
*** mdavey has joined #mer07:21
Stskeepscongrats :)07:21
Stskeepskulve: make sure to have these configs in kernel: http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Adaptation_Guide07:25
Stskeeps(needed for systemd)07:26
* Sage_ ponders if he has told how much he hates qt-mobility compile process07:29
Stskeepsnot recently07:29
*** slaine has joined #mer07:29
Stskeepsmorn slaine o/07:30
slainemorn07:30
slainebest get that coffee machine warmed up07:32
Stskeepssounds like a good plan07:33
Termanamorning07:33
Stskeepsmdavey: saw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fy63w6WxOw ?07:34
*** u1106 has joined #mer07:36
*** gimli has quit IRC07:40
*** norayr has joined #mer07:40
*** himamura has joined #mer07:46
mdaveyStskeeps: yea, saw that.  Have you set your alarm clock?07:50
Stskeepsmdavey: i get up at 5:30 utc anyway07:50
mdavey:D07:51
Stskeepsso should be fine ;)07:51
Stskeepsmdavey: let me know when i should ship back the beta board as well, i'll probably send it when i've gotten a 'retail' one of my own anyway07:52
*** u1106 has quit IRC07:53
slaineI misread the tweet and thought it was for this morning07:55
slaine(blush)07:55
mdaveyStskeeps: oh, no rush - please keep it as long as you are using it, but if you find it unused in the back of a drawer, please ship it back ;).  But, yea, once yo've got a few production boards you'll probably find you're no longer using the alpha board.07:55
Stskeepsmdavey: :nod: i don't have space in my drawers anyway ;)07:56
*** fabo has quit IRC08:00
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: I can run qt-mobility's demo "player", so this means I have qt-mobility in my system, right?08:02
Stskeepsyes08:02
*** jukkaeklund has joined #mer08:03
*** jstaniek_QFridge has joined #mer08:04
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: So now I don't have any idea for this. Any advice for this? Maybe I will go to check the source code of qtmediahub and qt-mobility ?08:05
*** leinir has quit IRC08:06
*** alexxy[home] has joined #mer08:07
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: does your gstreamer plugin work with the 'player' or not?08:07
*** alexxy has quit IRC08:08
*** harbaum has joined #mer08:08
*** u1106 has joined #mer08:09
*** fabo has joined #mer08:09
*** veskuh has joined #mer08:09
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: When I use the demo "player" to play avi file, I got the message http://pastie.org/347831908:10
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: It seems that it can detect my audiosink08:11
*** jukkaeklund_ has joined #mer08:12
StskeepsZiQiangHuan: and what gst-launch command line do you use to have it working normally?08:14
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: I use the command line just like "gst-launch-0.10 -v playbin2 uri=file:///mnt/usb/movies/golf.avi"08:14
*** mdavey has quit IRC08:15
Stskeepsok, can you try to find out what pipeline playbin2 ends up expanding that to?08:15
*** jukkaeklund has quit IRC08:16
*** jukkaeklund_ is now known as jukkaeklund08:17
StskeepsANNOUNCEMENT: Mer 0.20120209.1 released, http://www.mail-archive.com/mer-general@lists.merproject.org/msg00304.html08:19
*** sigkill_ has joined #mer08:19
ZiQiangHuanStskeeps: This is the log when I excute the command line, http://pastie.org/347835508:21
jukkaeklund\o/08:21
*** s1gk1ll has quit IRC08:23
*** leinir has joined #mer08:25
*** leinir_ has joined #mer08:27
*** leinir_ has quit IRC08:27
*** leinir_ has joined #mer08:27
jukkaeklundanything interesting in Tizen "beta"?08:28
Stskeepswell, straight from the horses mouth:08:29
Stskeeps[04:49] <raster> they broke sbs entirely for arm and there is no working replacement08:29
Stskeeps[04:49] <raster> i'm stuck not able to build anything/do work.08:29
*** leinir has quit IRC08:29
*** leinir_ is now known as leinir08:30
Stskeepsmy own direction is that there's not much interesting in that codeline08:30
slainemer is the best thing around :)08:30
Stskeeps(and that's not just because i'm biased towards mer, it's my professional objective opinion)08:30
Stskeeps:P08:30
Sage_Stskeeps: after the pcre is in we really need to do first prerelease ASAP.08:32
StskeepsSage_: right08:32
Stskeepsthough pcre.so.0 that can't resolve itself is mainly in mer core08:33
jukkaeklundstskeeps, ok so Intel is working on x86 and they broke arm..08:33
Stskeepsjukkaeklund: i wish it was that easy.. sbs is mainly the samsung people08:34
Stskeepsi'm not seeing any significant intel contributions to system level there08:34
jukkaeklundok08:37
Stskeepsbut i am considering if we should scrap the tizen mention on mer pages as we are not terribly related08:37
*** himamura has quit IRC08:38
*** eocanha has joined #mer08:38
jukkaeklundI think inclusive is the thing, but not sure if Tizen there adds any value right now08:38
Stskeepsyeah08:38
jukkaeklundHTML5 should be there08:38
Stskeepsfor sure08:39
jukkaeklundfor vendors would be good to have some arguments comparing to other architectures08:39
Stskeepsi think html5 is the primary app story for many platforms, but as i also say, it doesn't mean we can't also do qt/qml ui's and apps08:39
*** sonach has left #mer08:40
jukkaeklundyep08:41
*** norayr has quit IRC08:41
*** niqt has joined #mer08:44
Stskeepsso ideally we need to have a qt sdk for mer work started08:44
Stskeepsif we can't do only-app-no-runtime deployments08:45
jukkaeklundqt creator + target?08:45
jukkaeklundor something else?08:45
Stskeepsyeah, basically we need to provide the cross compilers and the sysroots08:46
Stskeepsman..08:46
Stskeepstalk about channel mixup :)08:46
jukkaeklund:)08:46
* Sage_ noted new review features from gerrit and had a 'wow' moment.08:50
Stskeepsoh?08:50
Stskeepsbut yes08:50
lbtkulve: if you have an SDK you can try an upgrade08:50
Sage_Stskeeps: http://review.merproject.org/#change,41508:50
StskeepsSage_: :nod:08:50
Sage_didn't know that you can comment on files like that :P08:50
StskeepsSage_: that was one of the reasons i liked gerrit08:50
kulvelbt: what should have changed?08:51
Stskeepslbt: problem was that fakeobs didn't actually produce project update events (ie, to update prjconf)08:51
kulvegerrit is ugly and has issues with Opera but otherwise is quite convenient :)08:51
lbtStskeeps: it was still running the script as I went to bed08:53
Stskeepslbt: yeah08:53
Stskeepslbt: i woke up to a lot of 'unresolvable' :)08:53
lbtkulve: mainly the entry/exit process - that also allows PS1 to be modified - there's a post to the ml08:54
lbtkulve: I'd been hoping for someone (anyone) to test the new SDK scripts and provide some feedback08:54
lbtStskeeps: so where are we08:54
kulveI'll be testing that now a bit and maybe more when the RPis arrive08:54
Stskeepslbt: release published and i need more coffee08:55
lbtOK ... did you modify the script or?08:55
Stskeepsthat was to kulve or to me?08:57
lbtStskeeps: you08:57
Stskeepsah, yes, i updated fakeobs08:58
Stskeepsin git08:58
lbtOK - so is meego MDS updated?08:59
lbt(the git on shell?)08:59
Stskeepsi patched that one directly, but i can do that too09:00
* lbt grins09:00
lbtI should apply the same iron grip to the infra that you do to the Mer Core/ commits :)09:01
phaeroncf. mint process :)09:01
phaeronlbt: there's a req waiting for you09:01
lbtphaeron: thanks09:01
*** Alison_Chaiken has quit IRC09:01
lbtworker-disease isn't too bad today09:02
lbthttps://build.pub.meego.com/project/package_buildresult?package=imager&project=Project%3AMINT%3ADevel%3AIMG !!09:02
slaineJust ordered 16GB of ram to go into that dell server09:03
phaeronlbt: what ?09:03
lbtphaeron: says "no ajax" on a white page here09:04
phaeronlbt: dunno how you got the url09:04
slainelbt, I'm gonna start from scratch with an internal mer build setup, where should I start, your OBS guide ?09:04
phaeronlbt: https://build.pub.meego.com/package/show?package=imager&project=Project%3AMINT%3ADevel%3AIMG09:04
lbtslaine: talk to me in 5mins? I need to make coffee :)09:04
slaineI've just got mine, crack on09:04
phaeronlbt: also maybe you missed it yesterday : do we need a separate phost for img. I can chip in09:05
phaeron(personally)09:05
lbtI don't think we do - I'd like to see better virtualisation09:05
lbtI'd actually like to see workers use nested kvm09:06
*** mord has joined #mer09:06
lbtdonations always welcome though09:06
*** mdavey has joined #mer09:06
Stskeepsnested kvm sounds like it could cause problems?09:07
lbtwell, we're trying it - it's supposed to be fine09:07
lbtI'd mainly be worried about I/O issues (speed)09:07
lbtbut not for tmpfs09:07
phaeronthe problem is even if nested kvm works stable, what about lvm ?09:08
phaeronqcow2 IO inside kvm would probably be too slow09:09
lbtwhy?09:09
lbtalso what's wrong with nested lvm?09:09
phaerontoo many layers introduce latency09:10
Stskeepsspeaking of rabbit holes, what's easiest in order to get a sane IMG infrastructure, a img phost or spending time on this?09:10
phaeronwe could do benchmarks09:10
* lbt notes the number of levels of data indirection in things like Qt09:10
* Sage_ ponders what is up with nss compile09:10
lbtStskeeps: nested kvm is sane - if this goes slowly then we review it09:10
lbtOK - I do need coffee ...bbiam09:11
phaeronlbt: http://www.mail-archive.com/kvm@vger.kernel.org/msg37879.html there's definitely overhead involved09:12
phaeronballpark estimate 6 % to 10 %09:13
Bostiklbt: Qt doesn't employ mere indirection, it goes all the way to misdirection and beyond09:13
*** alexxy[home] is now known as alexxy09:14
phaeronlbt: for cpu afaiu09:14
*** norayr has joined #mer09:15
*** andre__ has joined #mer09:15
Stskeepsperhaps it's better to see how a company would deploy IMG in practice09:16
Stskeepsnested KVM isn't exactly a standard setup09:16
*** notmart has joined #mer09:17
*** notmart has joined #mer09:17
Stskeepsphaeron: does img have chroot mode too?09:17
*** raignarok has joined #mer09:18
*** Macer has left #mer09:19
*** lamikr has joined #mer09:19
phaeronStskeeps: yes that is already deployed and working09:19
Stskeepsok09:20
*** himamura has joined #mer09:20
Stskeepsand kvm is simply for security reasons?09:21
phaeronsecurity is one, also "cleanliness"09:22
Stskeeps:nod:09:23
Stskeepswhy the nested lvm - just to understand?09:23
lbtthat's to permit snapshots09:24
phaeronmic2 (and probably mic) runs as root and is very liberal with bind mounts , loop devices and such. sometimes it breaks also due to host rpm differences (for example debian)09:24
Stskeepspoint, kvm makes sense09:24
* lbt leaves the explanation to phaeron09:24
Stskeepslvm however?09:24
phaeronthe image you get is then not identical to one you would get by running in the mer chroot09:24
*** bergie has joined #mer09:25
*** mdavey has quit IRC09:25
phaeronthere are two ways to run imager chroot and kvm , kvm can be done with qcow2 and qcow overlay which is slower , and recently lvm and lvm snapshots which is faster09:25
phaeronalso fits nicely with obs workers setup09:26
Stskeepsright, and why would you run another lvm instance inside the kvm?09:26
Stskeeps(nested)09:26
phaeronso if you have lvm setup for that already you can plugin img workers in your infra with flex between obs and img workers09:26
*** mdavey has joined #mer09:27
phaeronStskeeps: the original design is img worker on the physical host , and it launches kvm vms with temporary snapshots of an os image that are used for a job run and discarded09:27
phaeronthe snapshots are mounted as root directly in the kvm09:28
phaeronquite standard09:28
phaerondue to resource constraints lbt wants to use nested kvm09:28
Stskeepsokay, somehow i got the understanding that you ran lvm on top of a lvm09:29
lbt(we do)09:29
phaerononly if you do nested kvm09:29
Stskeepswhy the heck do you do that09:29
Stskeeps:P09:29
phaeronexactly :D09:29
lbtOK09:29
lbtso I run an IMG worker on a machine09:30
lbtit needs to make a rootfs for the guest it is about to launch09:30
lbtit can use lvm to do this09:30
lbtit makes an LV, copies a filesystem to it and allocates to guest09:30
lbtbetter09:31
lbtit makes an LV, copies a filesystem to it, makes a writeable snapshot and allocates that to guest09:31
lbtclearly the IMG machine needs lvm09:31
phaeronlbt: no you make the base LV and it snapshots for each job run09:31
lbtyes, that's what I said09:31
phaeronok09:32
phaerondifferent wording09:32
phaerongo in09:32
phaeron*go on09:32
StskeepsIMG machine needs lvm, that's reasonable09:32
lbtnow if this IMG machine is itself virtual...09:32
lbtit still needs lvm09:32
lbtthe phost cannot pass kernel lvm handles to the guest09:32
phaeronyes but I am objecting to the two layers of cpu and disk virtualization09:32
lbtthere's many reasons09:32
Stskeepsokay, but the nested kvm itself is not lvm, right09:32
lbtno there are 2 things at play here09:33
lbtwe could map a dedicated disk to the IMG VM09:33
lbtand then just have lvm/virtio/sata09:33
*** jonnor_work has joined #mer09:33
lbtor lvm/virtio/md/sata09:33
lbtor lvm/virtio/lvm/md/sata09:33
phaeronkinda like inception :D09:33
lbtand that last one .... that's what we do09:34
lbtit's not a big deal09:34
lbtshall I add in vfs layers?09:34
lbtand fs layers09:34
lbtand scheduler layers09:34
*** raignarok has quit IRC09:34
lbtit will cost us in performance09:34
lbtno doubt about it09:34
phaeronlbt: http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/virtual/kvm/nested-vmx.txt the link to the pdf claims 6-8% overhead09:34
lbtOTOH I don't see anyone screaming to upgrade to the latest CPU or SATA3 drives or...09:35
phaeronthe other thing is this layering _could_ introduce subtle bugs09:35
phaeronI have no idea how stable is nested kvm09:36
lbtstop with the fud09:36
lbtsure it may introduce bugs - so might using kvm vs xen09:36
lbtor running qemu for arm compiles09:36
phaeronwhat fud09:36
lbtany change in any tech could introduce bugs09:37
lbtwhich is why we're trying this out and watching carefully09:37
lbtsometimes it feels like the infra area is a bit of a bikeshed....09:38
lbtthere's *always* many solutions09:38
lbtthere's often no best solution09:38
lbtgood enough is good enough09:38
Stskeepsa few things.. The current code supports running Linux guests under KVM guests.09:39
Stskeeps38Only 64-bit guest hypervisors are supported.09:39
lbtyep - I run all VMs on 64bit09:40
Stskeepsas an example, mer isn't 64-bit09:40
Stskeepsand if that's what we use to build images with..09:40
lbtMer won't be running the IMG host09:40
dm8tbrStskeeps: that just pertains to the hypervisor09:40
lbtit will be a leaf VM09:40
*** dazo_afk is now known as dazo09:40
dm8tbrvms can be 32bit09:40
Stskeepsmmkay09:40
phaeronok well let's try it and see how it goes09:41
lbtphaeron: ty09:41
phaeronexposing a disk big enough to be used as a vg should be ok09:41
phaeronwith virtio09:41
Stskeepsif it breaks to an extent that we need more then 3-4 days to fix it, buy a phost09:41
phaeronpv/bg09:41
phaeronStskeeps: agree09:41
phaerongrr pv /vg09:42
lbtStskeeps: yep - I was deferring that until I'd had a chance to think through the hetzner options09:42
*** DocScrutinizer has quit IRC09:42
*** DocScrutinizer has joined #mer09:42
lbtsince we need to start thinking about racks and things09:42
lbtphaeron: you mean /vg/pv/ :)09:42
lbtor bg/pv/ if you apply all your /////////09:43
lbtStskeeps: I'd like to contact stefan again and see how things stand wrt the other hardware he mentioned09:44
Stskeepsok09:44
* lbt glares at Sage_ ...... after I change bash a bit09:44
*** tpn has joined #mer09:46
phaeronlbt: ok n# of jobs / workers able run in parallel = n# of cpus * 256mb ram * 20Gb vg free space + 20 Gb for base LV09:46
phaeronand "host" vm needs 1 cpu + 512mb ram approx.09:47
lbtyes - bear in mind that we have a 3Tb VG on the phost09:47
lbtso don't worry *too* much about disk space09:47
lbtie allocate a large lv to act as the pv09:48
phaeronwould be useful to have the "host" vm something recent like debian testing09:48
*** lamikr has quit IRC09:48
phaeronok bbl doc. appt.09:48
lbtno problem09:48
lbtSage_: I meant the BuildRequires: readline to be a Requires anyhow...09:49
StskeepsRequires: readline is bad?09:51
Stskeeps:P09:51
lbt.... because although rpm has a Requires, it tends to add its own ones magically09:52
lbt?09:52
*** tpn_ has joined #mer09:53
*** tpn has quit IRC09:53
*** tpn_ has quit IRC09:53
Stskeepsit should09:56
*** jukkaeklund_ has joined #mer09:56
*** jukkaeklund has quit IRC09:58
lbt*nod* ... my default mental model of packaging is still debian ...09:58
lbtso... whilst I'm on this... Sage_ says : use BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(ncurses) instead of BuildRequires: ncurses-devel .... OK ... sane.... so why doesn't BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(readline) instead of BuildRequires: readline-devel work? unresolvable: nothing provides pkgconfig(readline) And how should I know that? Is this just a bug in readline packaging that doesn't provide the pkgconfig?10:07
Stskeepscorrect, or they don't provide a pkgconfig10:08
Stskeepsideally we'd have pkgconfig for all -devel10:08
Stskeepsthough linux software is a friggin mess10:08
Stskeeps:P10:08
lbtOK thanks10:08
slainelbt, ok, got a few mins to point me to step 1 in a commissioning an internal Mer OBS ? I assume I should start with your Setup OBS wiki page ?10:13
lbtslaine: OK10:13
slaineI'm gonna leave my VM setup on my desktop as is10:13
lbtlet me enter this bug10:13
slainegive me a poke when you're free10:14
slaineI've plenty on here too10:14
lbtno prob10:14
*** sebas_ is now known as sebas10:14
kulveI'm now trying to boot up the Mer Core but I'm getting only systemd complaints about exiting processes: http://pastie.org/347887810:14
*** sebas has quit IRC10:14
*** sebas has joined #mer10:14
kulveany ideas what I'm missing?10:15
lbthmm a bug where Stskeeps isn't cc'ed10:15
lbtslaine: OK - done10:16
lbtso ... is this going to scale up to production10:16
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer10:18
*** ericlr has quit IRC10:20
Stskeepskulve: what tty is your serial console on?10:22
kulveO210:22
Sage_lbt: yes, so readline dep should come automatically from rpm when it checks the dynamic lib requirements and adds those to the package.10:23
StskeepsSage_: what was systemd pkg name for ttyO2?10:23
Sage_lbt: readline doesn't offer .pc file so rpm database doesn't see it. Simple reason and well those things are just somethign you a) know b) checkout c) use spectacle which tells you :)10:24
lbtso is the .pc file provided by upstream?10:24
Sage_systemd-console-*10:24
Sage_lbt: I don't think so as we are using the upstream package AFAIK10:24
Stskeepskulve: add systemd-console-ttyO2 to .ks %packages10:25
Sage_lbt: there are many packages that do not provide .pc file10:25
lbts/is/should/10:25
lbtOK - so as packagers we don't add them10:25
Sage_lbt: :nod:10:25
* lbt marks #200 invalid :)10:25
Sage_you can add it but you should push it to upstream first and from there it should come to us.10:26
kulvelbt: you mentioned that I could try SDK upgrade? How exactly..?10:26
Sage_lbt: have time today to talk about the spectacle?10:26
lbtkulve: first the obligatory do a backup warning10:27
kulveok, next ;)10:27
lbtzypper ref10:29
lbtzypper up mer-chroot10:29
lbtkulve: http://www.mail-archive.com/mer-general@lists.merproject.org/msg00296.html10:31
lbtSage_: spectacle10:31
lbtIs there anything in the bug that is actually spectacle? or is it all boss CI issues?10:31
lbtI agree, BOSS CI should allow any version of spectacle to be used to make changes to production releases.10:32
lbtSince it is just checking that no manual changes are made to the spec outside the predefined areas and yaml->spec is valid using the 'approved' version of spectacle then if there's no discrepancy other than the commented version then it doesn't matter10:32
lbtif your new version *does* do things differently - that's rejected as it's not the official spectacle version10:33
lbtkulve: ping if/when you need a hand10:33
kulvelbt: I guess: s,mer-chroot,sdk-chroot, ?10:33
lbtoh, yeah :)10:33
lbthence the email link and not memory :)10:33
kulvemer-chroot didn't do much but sdk-chroot updated 2 packages10:33
lbtthe mail has detailed steps10:34
*** lizardo has joined #mer10:34
Sage_lbt: well it is spectacle issue as spectacle doesn't allow that functionality but aborts if it happens.10:36
*** steff_ is now known as steff10:36
lbtOK10:36
Sage_I think it would be ok just to ignore the version in general and if there are changes in .spec after running spectacle then boss should abort anyway.10:37
lbtyup10:37
Sage_phaeron: suggested checking some features against spectacle version which could be nice but not sure if that is needed actually.10:37
lbtthe bug as described seems to be a boss process bug10:38
lbtsuggest moving it to boss CI and opening a spectacle only one?10:38
Sage_lbt: what bug?10:38
lbt19210:38
Sage_that is spectacle bug it just happended to happen on boss where I took out the log. You can reproduce it on cmdline as well.10:39
Sage_edit .spec file to version 1000 for example and run "specify --non-interactive"10:40
Sage_I mean the spectacle version to 100010:40
lbtyep10:40
*** lamikr has joined #mer10:41
kulvelbt: hmm.. I don't seem to get ~/.mersdkrc.profile working. I tried setting the PS1 and http_proxy but they are not set inside the chroot10:41
*** X-Fade has quit IRC10:41
*** X-Fade has joined #mer10:41
Sage_lbt: anyway the --non-interactive should proably answer N to that question in the future as well, so maybe just adding new cmdline option --no-version-check to ignore that?10:41
lbtremove the rc ...   ~/.mersdk.profile10:42
lbtso no-one else noted that :)10:42
kulvemuch better, thanks :)10:43
*** kavurt has joined #mer10:43
lbtSage_: OK ... an old version of this: https://meego.gitorious.org/meego-infrastructure-tools/boss-standard-workflow/blobs/master/participants/check_yaml_matches_spec.py#line159   used to verify the versions matched10:44
lbtthat is what confused me10:44
Sage_lbt: oh, well I requested that boss doesn't care about spectacle version at some point IIRC :)10:45
lbtyeah - I really thought that was the issue and where the errors came from - my bad10:46
kulveStskeeps: adding the systemd-console-ttyO2 didn't change anything visible10:46
*** toscalix has joined #mer10:47
Sage_lbt: the issue is here https://meego.gitorious.org/~sage/meego-developer-tools/sages-spectacle/blobs/master/spectacle/specify.py#line143610:47
lbtback in 30m10:49
*** norayr has quit IRC10:58
*** jluisn has joined #mer11:00
*** ericlr has joined #mer11:02
slainenow I've another meeting about a meeting I'll be having this afternoon, facepalm11:05
Anssi138nice looking web pages. http://www.openwebdevice.com/11:05
slainenod11:05
*** RhymeswA has quit IRC11:07
*** kimitake is now known as kimitake_idle11:12
*** dcthang has quit IRC11:14
kulveStskeeps: btw, I didn't enable CONFIG_FANOTIFY as I didn't find it in my 2.6.32 kernel11:16
kulvenot sure if that causes problems11:16
*** mdavey has quit IRC11:18
Sage_kulve: IIRC that is optional11:20
Sage_recommended but option11:20
Sage_optional*11:20
kulveso I read and that's why I didn't pay too much attention to it11:21
kulvewhat's the exit status 213?11:21
kulveI'm wondering if I have something obvious missing from the kernel or something..11:21
*** smoku has joined #mer11:21
Stskeepswill take a look when i'm back at my desk, did you get a login: yet?11:24
kulvenope, it stucks there looping with the exiting processes11:26
kulveI took an Android kernel as a base and it could be missing something critical11:27
Stskeepsshould work..11:28
*** KaIRC has joined #mer11:29
*** tpn has joined #mer11:32
*** mdavey has joined #mer11:33
kulveI enabled systemd debugs and this is what it says about the exiting processes:11:34
kulve<31>systemd[1]: Child 58 died (code=exited, status=213/SECUREBITS)11:34
*** tsdedst has joined #mer11:38
*** parancibia has joined #mer11:40
*** KaiRo_Mozilla has joined #mer11:45
*** parancibia has quit IRC11:47
*** himamura has quit IRC11:48
*** himamura has joined #mer11:49
*** KaIRC has quit IRC11:49
*** ScriptRipper has joined #mer11:49
*** ScriptRipper has joined #mer11:49
*** himamura has quit IRC11:51
Stskeepskulve: ok, give me a log from after you've added systemd-console-ttyO2 package11:51
*** tpn has quit IRC11:53
vgradehey _Thomas, any new on the developer devices, http://www.reghardware.com/2012/02/28/fxi_technologies_offers_cotton_candy_linux_pc_on_a_stick/11:53
slaineI knew that was _Thomas device when I saw it11:55
slainecool11:55
vgradepre-ordered anyway11:57
kulveStskeeps: do you want the full kernel boot log or the user-space part?11:58
Stskeepsuserspace i guses11:58
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC11:59
lbtRE meeting Stskeeps ?12:00
Stskeepsyes12:00
StskeepsRE meeting in #mer-meeting now12:00
lbtphaeron: ^^12:01
*** norayr has joined #mer12:05
kulveStskeeps: I need to stop hacking this for the day but I'll be reading the IRC later and continuing the bring-up in the morning12:09
Stskeepsyep12:10
phaeronback from dr. app.12:13
Stskeepswb12:14
Stskeepskid feeling better?12:14
phaeronyeah but maybe tonsillectomy indicated for later12:14
Stskeepswell, he gets to have a lot of icecream afterwads then12:14
phaerongood for him and I get all the headache12:15
*** npm has quit IRC12:16
*** npm has joined #mer12:19
*** ZiQiangHuan has joined #mer12:27
*** ZiQiangHuan has quit IRC12:29
*** pohly has joined #mer12:31
Sage_Stskeeps: alsa-lib, alsa-utils, udev, systemd, xdg-utils, libarchive, swig, libdrm at least would need a rereview tricker12:36
Stskeepsok12:37
Sage_most of them crashed to qt-mobility or qtwebkit builds :/12:40
Stskeeps:nod:12:40
*** fecub has joined #mer12:41
*** veskuh has quit IRC12:46
*** npm has quit IRC12:47
*** npm has joined #mer12:50
lbtyeah - it'd be nice to co-rack the infra in Hetzner13:00
lbtwe'd get a switch and stuff13:01
lbtbut it costs to move servers so ideally we'd decide to go for it and then buy new ones13:01
Stskeepswe need a non-profit to do this sanely13:01
lbtmaybe prod asiego and see if he has an eta on funding thoughts13:01
Stskeepsremember that action point13:01
lbtDenise has done a lot of work on that13:01
Stskeeps:nod:13:01
Stskeepsreport on 2nd?13:02
lbtwe have an appt with our coop bank too13:02
lbtsince they may advise us13:02
lbtyes13:02
phaeronmaybe they waive if we buy while moving13:02
Stskeepseither way, just saying there's a strict dependency on that in order to get a sane system13:02
lbtphaeron: they do to some degree13:02
lbtI'm not sure there is13:02
Stskeepswe can't have multiple contributors in one rack, it can get messy13:02
phaeronso lets plan that so anyone who wants to chip in is encouraged to do so at that time13:03
lbtI'd want all moneys to go through a single point13:03
lbtie me13:03
Stskeepsie the nonprofit, you mean13:03
Stskeeps:P13:03
lbtthen we can do accounts13:03
lbtit actually doesn't matter as long as it's accounted13:03
lbtthen when the non-profit is setup we can xfer13:04
lbtwe mainly need total transparency on it13:04
lbtwhich is fine13:04
Stskeepswhich reminds me.. tshirt bill for me?13:04
lbt(and yes, there's trust issue)13:04
lbtno need - they messed up printing the t-shirts with that small white line13:04
Stskeepsok13:04
lbtso I got a 2nd shipment13:04
lbtalso messed up13:05
lbtbut no-one cared13:05
lbtso we have a load of spare t-shirts now13:05
lbtany cash -> the mer account13:05
lbtso far we're ~£30 down13:05
lbtbut we have >20 t-shirts :)13:06
lbtmaybe I should tweet that soon :)13:06
Stskeepsi screwed up on my local conferences btw, http://opensourcedays.org/2012/all-abstracts13:06
Stskeepsin cph13:06
Stskeepsa lot of qt5 content13:06
Stskeepsshould have sent a mer talk13:07
lbtit says it's not too late13:07
lbtdo it13:07
lbtMer is influential13:07
lbtbbiab13:07
lbtbeing called13:07
Stskeepsyeah, but i'm not going to be able to go to .dk in that period sadly :/13:07
*** tomeff has joined #mer13:11
*** norayr has quit IRC13:23
* Sage_ ponders what is up with http://pastie.org/347988713:29
Sage_Stskeeps: ^13:29
Stskeepsis that on your local p?13:30
Stskeepsc13:30
Sage_yes13:30
*** RhymeswA has joined #mer13:30
Stskeepshttps://github.com/Merproject/obs-build , https://github.com/Merproject/osc13:30
Stskeepsmake install those13:30
Sage_new mer core broke old things?13:31
*** phaeron has quit IRC13:31
Stskeepsno, it just reverts to qemu only builds when you don't support sb213:32
Stskeepswhich don't work too well atm it seems13:34
*** phaeron has joined #mer13:35
*** xruxa has quit IRC13:38
kulveStskeeps: so, the log didn't reveal anything obvious to you? Any hints what I could test in the morning?13:43
*** beford has joined #mer13:43
vgradelbt, let me know when you have that point for donations13:43
Stskeepskulve: i think the thing about credentials and securebits is the hint we need to look at -- do you have posix capabilities?13:44
Stskeepsenabled in kernel13:44
kulveno13:45
Stskeepsand what fs are you on?13:45
kulveext413:45
Stskeepsok13:45
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer13:46
Stskeepsit strikes me as really odd /bin/mount /run /var/run -t bind -o bind fails13:46
*** jukkaeklund_ has quit IRC13:48
*** norayr has joined #mer13:49
kulvedoes it actually manage to exec any prosesses?13:50
kulveor is something denying the exec13:51
Stskeepsi assume you didn't have nosuid/noexec accidentially on the file system when you untarred the system13:51
Stskeepsand used tar --numeric-owner -pjxf13:51
kulveI didn't have that p in there13:51
Stskeepswell i would assume it tries to exec as it gets SIGCHLD and a status code13:51
slainelbt, Stskeeps right, ISO, openSuse 11.4 or OBS appliance ISO ?13:52
Stskeepsslaine: get a bog standard opensuse 11.4 iso, not appliance13:52
slainegrand, doing that now13:52
slaineDVD variaty ?13:52
Stskeeps"JeOS" should be ok13:52
Stskeepsjust enough os that is13:52
slaineYeah, that's the appliance :)13:53
slaineI've the DVD image downloading13:53
slaine11.4, seems so old ;)13:54
*** himamura has joined #mer13:56
* lbt is back14:00
*** ericlr has quit IRC14:00
lbtvgrade: will do14:00
slainehey lbt, today is a meetings washout for me it seems. However, I'm downloading openSuse 11.4 64bit atm14:00
lbtslaine: OK14:00
lbtyou may not need all that14:01
lbtI run OBS on a minimal JEOS install14:01
slaineIs there a URL in the wiki guide, that I was supposed to have read ;)14:01
lbtdo you have any suse VMs to bootstrap from14:01
lbtno, I don't really want to maintain OS installation guides14:02
lbtit's like "you will need".... "an OS"14:02
slaineWhat about the OBS appliance ISO's14:02
lbtno14:02
lbttoo blackbox14:02
slainethey're basically JeOS for OBS14:02
slaineOnce installed though, it's just a trimmed down customized 11.4 I thought14:03
lbtso, back to the original question too14:03
lbtis this going to scale up?14:03
lbtor are you just playing?14:03
slaineBit of both14:03
slaineMy goal14:03
slaine1) Get OBS setup internally14:03
lbtOK - so a multi-VM solution14:03
lbtwe'll split fe/be14:03
slaine2) Get Mer building on my Internal OBS and sync'd with outside14:04
lbtand have discrete workers14:04
slaine3) Be able to build nemomobile internally14:04
lbt*nod*14:04
slaineOnce I've those 3 done, I'll be in a position to play around and get a few device adaptions done for our products14:04
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC14:06
lbtyep14:06
lbtso are you planning to virtualise?14:07
Stskeeps(what dell server type was it again?)14:07
lbtR610?14:07
slaineR41014:09
slaineDual Xeon, currently only has 2G, I've ordered another 16GB14:09
Stskeepsok, still xeon14:09
lbtslaine: so kvm on the base machine and then install VMs for fe/be/worker ?14:11
slaineI am putty in your hands14:11
slainebut that's basically what I did on my desktop play around before xmas14:12
lbtOK - lets do that then14:12
slainenod14:12
lbtI'd use 12.1 on the phost as it gives you better LVM14:12
lbtstill a minimal server install14:12
lbtand you're only using it to run kvm essentially14:12
lbtyou'll need 11.4 for the OBS14:13
lbtas it's still not happy on 12.114:13
slaineok14:14
slainethese probably won't be downloaded anytime soon14:15
lbtOK14:15
slaine3 hours14:15
phaeronlbt: so do I start messing around on phost5 ?14:15
lbtslaine: Once they're downloaded can you make a hack VM on your desktop or something?14:16
slaineI guess that works out ok, seeing s I'm on meetings calls for the next few hours14:16
slainelbt, yup14:16
slaineI've got several14:16
lbtphaeron: yes, but I already made the kvm module nested=114:17
phaeronyes I noticed14:17
lbtso you should just need tomake a big LV and virsh edit imgw114:18
lbtto add it as a vdd or whatever14:18
lbtslaine: we're looking to run something like kiwi --prepare suse-11.4-JeOS --root $ROOTFS --add-package less --add-package iputils  --add-package wget --add-package less --add-package iputils --add-package terminfo --add-package emacs --add-package sudo14:19
lbtor if you have a preferred way to make a minimal Suse that's OK too14:19
slainenot familiar with kiwi14:19
slaineNot a suse user at all14:19
slaineFedora/Debian are my comfortzones14:20
lbtno, I'm not either - I avoid yast14:20
lbt*nod* treat it like fedora commandline only14:20
phaeronlbt: virsh :/14:20
lbtphaeron: yeah - safe way to edit the xml14:20
*** leinir has quit IRC14:23
* slaine yawns14:24
*** leinir has joined #mer14:25
_Thomasvgrade: Register for pre-ordering, and you'll get access to the early ones14:29
*** norayr has quit IRC14:29
vgrade_Thomas, thanks, already on the pre-order list, thanks14:30
_ThomasGood :)14:30
vgrade_Thomas, I see the initial release will be with Android but will you have some vanilla Linux Mali pieces for us?14:32
_Thomasyes14:34
_Thomasubuntu with mali drivers will be there as well14:35
slainegreat14:35
*** tomeff1 has joined #mer14:44
*** tomeff has quit IRC14:44
lbtphaeron: enabling ldap on img14:45
phaeronlbt: ok14:46
lbtdoes it have group filtering?14:46
phaeronI am fixing up my ssh config screwed it up by mistake14:46
lbt*nod*14:46
phaeronmm let me refresh on that part of code14:47
lbthave to say, the error messages were useful - I needed to install ldap and django-auth-ldap14:48
lbttotally obvious :)14:48
lbtyay14:48
phaeronlbt: can you embed the desired group attribute in the ldap_dn_template config ?14:51
lbtsure14:52
*** HazardousRooster has joined #mer14:54
*** HazardousWaster has quit IRC14:55
Stskeepslbt: should i schedule you for doing the first snapshot from +2w ? (probably tomorrow)14:57
lbtusing the new OBS mechanism?14:58
lbt(are you talking Mer release?)14:59
*** leinir_ has joined #mer14:59
*** leinir has quit IRC15:00
*** leinir_ is now known as leinir15:00
Stskeepsjust a regular one, we have one technical thing that needs to be sorted out (libpcre didn't provide a backwards compatible .so.0 and it's part of basic essential set)15:00
Stskeepsand not full release, just a .0.0.115:01
Sage_it might be that we need to second package called pcre-compat that compiles the old version.15:01
lbtOK - so that's the pre-release snap on wed 14the?15:02
lbtthen the main release +2w on thursday 15th ?15:02
lbtseems close together15:02
Stskeepswhat?15:03
Stskeeps:P15:03
Sage_Frist pre-release snap should come tomorrow or something IMO :)15:03
* lbt re-parses statement15:03
StskeepsSage_: is there any good reason why we need to do that, btw? we just need to keep the core in a sane state15:03
StskeepsSage_: ie, you can now go ahead and remove the pcre link15:03
Sage_Stskeeps: ?15:03
Sage_ah pcre15:04
Stskeepsurgh.. i knew we should have done this some other way..15:04
Sage_so I'm mainly pondering what will hapen during updates if there isn't pcre.so.0 available15:04
lbtStskeeps: sure15:04
Sage_Stskeeps: done what? :)15:04
* Sage_ ponders how many topic are dicussed atm. :)15:04
Stskeepsthe libpcre stuff15:04
Stskeepslbt: long story short we have a soname change for a build essential package, ie, mentioned in prjconf, where pcre moves from libpcre.so.0 to libpcre.so.315:06
Stskeepsjust ignoring this fact will of course cause a bunch of unresolvables as suddenly new builds can't start as libpcre.so.0 can't resolve15:06
Stskeepsone of the reasons for the prerelease is to make vendors do the transition if needed, by having both .so.0 and .so.315:07
timophhey. what time would be good for you for the sdk meeting on thu?15:09
* lbt looks up from LDAP and nods like he understands15:09
Sage_Stskeeps: in theory we should be ok after the core has build itself once with the new pcre.15:09
Sage_and we can remove the .so.0 then15:09
Sage_but I'm not sure does it really work like that or not :P15:10
Sage_at least that was the way fedora did it.15:10
* Stskeeps looks how opensuse did it15:10
Sage_http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=pcre.git15:10
*** npm has quit IRC15:10
*** npm has joined #mer15:10
lbtphaeron: no, you can't15:11
lbtapparently15:11
phaeronlbt: it's not an attr ?15:12
Stskeepsanyone who want to try to cross compile from OBS to windows? :>15:12
* lbt takes that task15:12
*** bergie has quit IRC15:12
lbt(and buries it)15:12
Stskeepslbt: welcome to reality: mer cross compiler needs to exist for qt sdk for windows15:12
lbtphaeron: it is ... but setting: "(&(cn=%(user)s,ou=people,dc=merproject,dc=org)(memberof=cn=img,ou=groups,dc=merproject,dc=org))"15:13
Stskeepshow best to do this? :)15:13
phaeronStskeeps: there are some mingw builds in suse obs15:13
*** norayr has joined #mer15:13
Stskeepsyeah, that's what i figured15:13
lbtStskeeps: it's fine, I buried it deep, you won't hear the screams15:13
phaeronmaybe cheat from there15:13
lbtand yes, OBS has windows as a target15:13
* Sage_ ponders if someone will hit him with a tux if he volunteers to try that at some point ;)15:14
lbtphaeron: although it could be broken wrt memberof15:14
phaeronlbt: that doesn't look correct15:14
StskeepsSage_: i'm hoping core-toolchain can help that stuff a lot.. think using spec files to build for window15:15
Stskeepss15:15
lbtand yet it is :) - see api production.rb config for the example15:15
*** tomeff1 has quit IRC15:15
* Sage_ dreams of using spectacle and building rpm packages on windows... oh, wait... what?...15:15
*** Free-MG has joined #mer15:16
phaeronlbt: obs does a scope=subtree search15:16
StskeepsSage_: ;)15:16
phaeronafair15:16
phaeronlbt: default img settings.py does a direct bind15:16
phaeronlbt: http://packages.python.org/django-auth-ldap/#auth-ldap-user-dn-template15:17
Sage_Stskeeps: we should not need pcre.so.0 after core is rebuild, but the updating is open questions but we can try that with the second prerelease after the .so.0 is removed.15:17
lbtOK - so then no, that idea won't work15:17
phaeronso you might need to change the settings.py15:17
lbtto.. ?15:18
lbtsettings.py ... OK15:18
lbtfyi, not working at cli yet15:19
*** csdb_home has quit IRC15:19
phaeronlbt: http://packages.python.org/django-auth-ldap/#configuring-basic-authentication15:20
phaeronit will probably look like that one15:20
lbtAUTH_LDAP_USER_SEARCH - yeah15:20
lbtlooks like it may need code changes15:21
lbtor it'll be overwriiten during upgrade15:21
*** pohly has quit IRC15:21
*** npm has quit IRC15:22
*** tomeff has joined #mer15:22
*** lamikr has quit IRC15:23
*** wubudubudubudu has quit IRC15:23
*** rektide has quit IRC15:23
*** ieatlint has quit IRC15:23
*** damnshock has quit IRC15:23
lbttypo15:23
*** rektide has joined #mer15:23
*** damnshock has joined #mer15:23
*** ieatlint has joined #mer15:23
*** lamikr has joined #mer15:24
*** wubudubudubudu has joined #mer15:24
phaeronlbt: dpkg override ?15:25
*** npm has joined #mer15:25
*** jstaniek_QFridge has quit IRC15:26
StskeepsSage_: we can first remove pcre hack in +4w, if anyone follows mer release, they follow upon major releases15:26
StskeepsSage_: i'll set a calendar item to remember it15:26
lbtphaeron: nah, IMG is likely to be a restricted service quite often15:26
phaeronbut the default one should allow that. *sigh*15:26
lbtso supporting filters is sane15:26
Sage_Stskeeps: ok15:27
phaeronwe used http basic auth originally15:27
* lbt has : "Public CALDAV Calendar for Mer Events" as a sometime todo15:27
lbtphaeron: *nod*15:27
StskeepsSage_: did we file a bug for pcre hack?15:27
lbtI wouldn't object15:27
lbtI take it the hack is to provide both ?15:28
Sage_Stskeeps: probably not15:28
StskeepsSage_: let's get it in then15:28
Stskeepslbt: the hack is to use the old .so.015:28
Sage_lbt: the hack is ugly :D15:28
Stskeepsand because of prjconf and all that mess, i think this is the only sane way15:28
lbtie don't provide .so.3 ?15:29
Stskeepsit provides both15:29
Sage_lbt: http://gitweb.merproject.org/gitweb?p=mer-core/pcre.git;a=blob;f=pcre.spec;h=afcb89e9fbddbd1f3897732f7aa8e3ed539fabf1;hb=HEAD#l8415:29
Sage_btw. it is .so.0 and .so.115:29
lbtso ... did Stskeeps typo the 0.3 ?15:30
Sage_:nod:15:30
lbtk15:30
Stskeepsyes, typo15:30
lbtmmk ... just let me know if I need to do anything special for the snapshot15:31
* lbt goes back to ldap ...15:31
Stskeepsopensuse's solution was a disabled aggregate15:32
Stskeepsfwiw15:32
Stskeeps:P15:32
lbtthe good thing about tomorrows problems is that it's today15:33
Sage_Stskeeps: disabled aggregate?15:34
Sage_so just left old copy of pcre to repos?15:34
*** mlfoster has joined #mer15:34
Stskeepsyeah..15:34
Sage_well almost the same thing15:36
StskeepsSage_: now check review.merproject.org/414 and in "Old version history" select "Patch set 2"15:39
Stskeepser, i mean patch set 115:40
Stskeeps.. or not15:40
Stskeepsselect patch set 1 in "old version history, and open patch set 215:40
* Sage_ notices extra line in the end of .changes file ;)15:41
Stskeepsand you can see your old comments and the new chnage15:41
Sage_nice15:42
* Stskeeps curses and submits patchset 315:42
Sage_wait :)15:43
Stskeeps..15:43
Stskeepsps415:43
Stskeeps:P15:43
* Sage_ did review ;)15:43
Stskeepsps5 here we go ..15:43
* Sage_ switches off the syntax checker in his head.15:44
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC15:45
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer15:49
*** mdavey has quit IRC15:59
*** harbaum has quit IRC16:02
*** mdavey has joined #mer16:04
Stskeepshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP5cMQTyl98&feature=player_embedded - Danny Bennett's HTML5 in a Plasma-Active World - ELC 201216:17
Stskeepsvgrade, lbt: btw, we got namedropped in http://lfov.net/webrecorder/c/?cid=LF_5eefa99a&lid=559&vid=a92222dd-e7d3-4bf9-bc6b-ff816ce25707&email=carsten.munk%40gmail.com&kid=29&ts=016:19
Stskeepserr...16:19
Stskeepswell, webcast on "An introduction to Tizen"16:19
lbtin a good way ? :)16:20
lbt(registration required)16:20
Stskeepsnot strictly negative, but they do refer to merproject.org and says it remains to be seen what comes out of it16:21
Stskeepsand this webcast got mentioned in latest "What's New in Qt from ICS"16:21
Stskeepsnewsletter16:22
lbtsounds good then - I have no problem with people becoming aware of Mer and then evaluating it against other solutions :)16:22
Stskeepsyeah16:22
*** keithzg has quit IRC16:25
*** ssirkia has left #mer16:25
*** mdavey_ has joined #mer16:25
*** mdavey has quit IRC16:25
*** mdavey_ is now known as mdavey16:25
*** mlfoster has quit IRC16:25
*** mlfoster has joined #mer16:29
vgradeAdvent Vega :)16:29
lbtphaeron: Stskeeps could you try to login to img using normal bz passwd16:30
Stskeepsurl.?16:30
lbtshould fail just now ... then I'll add you to the group16:30
lbthttps://img.merproject.org/img/16:30
*** slaine has quit IRC16:30
Stskeepsok, logged in16:31
lbt:(16:31
Stskeepsnot supposed to work?16:31
Stskeeps:P16:31
lbtshould reject you16:31
lbtah wait16:31
Stskeepsi has the power16:32
lbtnot anymore :)16:33
lbtcan you logout16:33
lbtand then try again16:33
Stskeepsnot succesful16:33
lbtand now16:33
lbtnope - looks like not ... OK ... re-read django docs16:34
phaeronlbt: how many parallel image build jobs do you expect we want to do16:45
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC16:45
lbtnot many16:46
lbt2, maybe 3 just so we can16:46
lbtjust hacking on settings.py to do ldapgroups16:46
*** leinir has quit IRC16:46
lbtAUTH_LDAP_REQUIRE_GROUP16:46
lbtbbiam16:47
*** tsdedst has quit IRC16:53
*** tsdedst has joined #mer16:55
*** NIN101 has joined #mer16:57
eocanhaIt there an easy way to know which source package a given binary package comes from?16:58
eocanhafor instance, I want to know which source package originated the "libblkid" bin package in mer:Core:i58616:59
Stskeepsthat's util-linux, i think, but rpm -qp --queryformat '%{SOURCERPM}' foo.rpm16:59
Stskeepsmight do it16:59
eocanhathanks!17:00
Stskeepslbt: i'll schedule some MDS work for tomorrow afternoon, i have to pre-empt a bit with some sb2-obs rebase work17:01
alhb/ 1817:02
alhHi.17:02
Stskeepsmoo alh17:02
alhWoof17:02
*** niqt has quit IRC17:03
*** mdavey has quit IRC17:05
lbtok17:06
phaeronlbt: virsh edited imgw1 , check please ?17:10
lbtwilldo - can you review img.conf and settings.py on img - check err log too17:11
*** gimli has joined #mer17:12
*** gimli has joined #mer17:12
lbtjust 100G ?17:13
lbtis that a new LV ?17:14
*** eocanha has quit IRC17:14
phaeronlbt: yes17:15
phaeronwhy17:15
phaeronlbt: 20G base os + 20 * number of workers17:15
phaeronit's more than is needed17:16
lbtI'd make it 500G17:16
lbtwe can allocate some to the main worker as storage too17:16
phaeronok , I was being conservative , and we can lvextend later17:18
phaeronlbt: cmds_data is 50G17:18
phaeronlbt: I can login to img now, can you try ?17:20
lbtif you can it's broken :)17:20
phaeronlbt: it says failed for me in the log , but probably fell back to the db user created earlier17:21
phaeronlbt: what about you ?17:21
lbtI can login17:21
phaeronis that wrong too ?17:21
lbtno, I'm in the group17:21
phaeroncool so fixed17:22
lbtit should forbid you if you're not in LDAP shouldn't it17:22
phaeronit falls back to db users17:23
lbtthat's bad17:23
phaeronlbt: because the backend is enabled17:23
phaeronthose are created manually17:23
*** lamikr has quit IRC17:24
lbtlet me delete you from be then17:24
lbttry now17:25
phaeronok17:25
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer17:25
phaeronfailed to login17:25
lbtnow?17:26
phaeronlet me try to remember ldap pass17:26
lbtbugzilla one17:26
phaeronlbt: logged in17:26
lbtlogout and try again17:27
phaeronlbt: failed17:27
lbtgood17:27
lbtI guess you are in the be but have no pw now17:28
lbtI'll delete me too17:28
lbtadded to ldap - you should be able to login again17:28
phaeronlbt: users created by ldap backend will be owned by it17:28
phaeronlbt: yes logged in now17:28
lbtadded sage and vgrade too17:29
lbtif you'd like you could take the settings.py and img.conf as a patch :)17:29
lbtI think the search stuff is a red herring17:29
lbtbbiam .. need to go and laser the back garden during twilight ... light enough to see, dark enough to see the laser :)17:30
phaeronstar wars ?17:31
Stskeepsjedilbt17:31
Sage_lbt: added me where?17:32
*** fecub has quit IRC17:33
phaeronSage_: imager17:33
phaeronSage_: https://img.merproject.org/img/17:34
*** leinir has joined #mer17:37
*** smoku has quit IRC17:37
*** nsuffys has joined #mer17:37
*** mlfoster_ has joined #mer17:55
lbtback - garden is now level :)17:55
lbtsmoking slightly17:55
lbtdealextreme sells some serious lasers nowadays you know....17:55
*** mlfoster has quit IRC17:56
* Stskeeps blinks17:56
*** mlfoster_ is now known as mlfoster17:56
Stskeepsyou did what..?17:57
Stskeeps:P17:57
lbt*g* sadly more boring  - need to see the high points in the rubble before putting a thin concrete skim over it - laser level at twilight makes it easy to see them17:58
Stskeepsah okay17:58
*** tot0che has joined #mer17:59
*** ben1066 has quit IRC17:59
lbtradeon 0000:01:00.0: GPU lockup CP stall for more than 158212msec ....18:00
lbtthat's new18:00
*** jarkko^ has quit IRC18:00
Stskeepson where?18:00
Stskeepshello tot0che18:00
*** parancibia has joined #mer18:01
lbtdesktop ...18:01
lbtradeon 0000:01:00.0: GPU softreset; radeon 0000:01:00.0: GPU reset succeed18:02
lbtso that's OK then18:02
lbtphaeron: img changes commited to dcp now18:02
lbtwant to fire up imgw118:02
* Stskeeps needs a development obs..18:03
lbtwe do18:05
lbtI did some work at Nokia to describe a decent staging environment18:06
lbtit's quite complex when you want to stage BOSS too18:06
lbtthe MINT team had some LVM snapshot based scripts I helped put together that we used to deploy discrete OBS networks18:07
lbtmaybe phaeron can dig them out18:07
Stskeepswell, i need one i can develop on, now that CI does serious stuff ;)18:08
lbtyeah18:08
lbtthe point was it had a reset switch18:08
lbtso you could just hack on it and then reset to a deployment based on a number of OBS projects18:09
Stskeepsok18:10
Bostikooooohh, I want one of those18:10
lbthire me :)18:10
Bostikouch :)18:11
lbtI'm sure we can get it setup somehow18:12
lbtit actually handled multiple deployments on virtualised LANs (ie each phost had a bridge for the VMs)18:12
lbtso we could run one for MINT CI and another for developer hacking18:13
*** jukkaeklund_ has joined #mer18:16
*** jukkaeklund_ has quit IRC18:17
phaeronlbt: I already rebooted it18:25
lbtok18:25
phaeronlbt: I think nested option for kvm module is not enough18:25
phaeronthere might be a switch for kvm itself18:25
phaeronchecking locally18:26
lbtthere is - you need to enable vmx or some such18:26
*** dionet has joined #mer18:27
lbt-cpu host18:27
lbthttp://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/Documentation/virtual/kvm/nested-vmx.txt?a=avr3218:29
phaeronok how to add that to virsh18:30
*** tpn has joined #mer18:31
lbthttp://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html#elementsCPU ?18:32
phaeronlbt: I guess this is outdated http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/QEMUSwitchToLibvirt#-cpu18:34
lbtobvious eh?18:34
phaeronI don't like libvirt18:35
lbt*g*18:35
phaeronediting18:35
*** tomeff has quit IRC18:36
*** toscalix has quit IRC18:36
*** toscalix has joined #mer18:36
*** tomeff has joined #mer18:37
*** berndhs_950 has joined #mer18:38
phaeronvirsh deletes the wrong xml ..18:40
lbt!18:41
*** npm has quit IRC18:41
*** npm has joined #mer18:41
phaeronxml element that its18:42
phaeron*is18:42
tot0chehello ! is it possible to install nemo on eMMC memory ? if yes, can i have tutorial please ?18:43
*** csdb has joined #mer18:43
Stskeepstot0che: it is possible but not generally advised18:44
tot0chewhy ?18:45
Stskeepstot0che: better to install on a microsd card18:45
tot0cheisn't stable ?18:45
Stskeepsmore like it doesn't give much of a benefit18:45
Stskeepsand you should try it out on microsd first as it's very invasive18:45
tot0cheok18:46
tot0checlass 10 microsd ?18:46
Stskeepsclass 6 or above18:46
tot0cheok cool and where can i find a list of features do not work on nemo ?18:48
Stskeepsyou can check http://wiki.merproject.org/wiki/Nemo for now18:48
phaeronlbt: why does it keep removing   <cpu mode='host-passthrough'/> when I add it18:48
Stskeepsisn't it " " in xml?18:49
phaeronhmm dunno copied from the libvirt docs18:49
tot0chethank you very much Stskeeps18:50
*** NIN102 has joined #mer18:54
*** tot0che has quit IRC18:55
Stskeepsmatrixx: ping18:56
*** NIN101 has quit IRC18:56
Stskeepsmatrixx: happen to be a photoshop/gimp user?18:58
*** pohly has joined #mer18:58
*** mdavey has joined #mer19:06
*** smoku has joined #mer19:07
*** dionet has quit IRC19:09
*** mlfoster_ has joined #mer19:17
*** mlfoster has quit IRC19:19
*** mlfoster_ is now known as mlfoster19:19
* Stskeeps doesn't like when the light goes out in the house19:20
Stskeepsand tv stays on..?19:21
Stskeeps:P19:21
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC19:22
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer19:23
*** dazo is now known as dazo_afk19:28
*** rolandx1_ has joined #mer19:31
*** rolandx1 has quit IRC19:35
*** parancibia has quit IRC19:38
*** ben1066 has joined #mer19:46
*** lainwir3d has joined #mer19:57
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC20:00
*** croc_ has joined #mer20:02
*** jonnor_work has quit IRC20:02
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer20:05
*** croc has quit IRC20:05
*** bergie has joined #mer20:08
*** ben1066_ has joined #mer20:09
*** tpn_ has joined #mer20:10
*** kthomas_vh_ has quit IRC20:11
*** berndhs_950 has quit IRC20:11
*** kthomas_vh_ has joined #mer20:12
*** ben1066 has quit IRC20:12
*** tpn has quit IRC20:12
*** tpn_ is now known as tpn20:14
*** ben1066_ is now known as ben106620:16
*** ben1066 has joined #mer20:16
*** jstaniek has joined #mer20:16
*** notmart has quit IRC20:18
*** trbs has joined #mer20:20
*** tpn has quit IRC20:28
*** ben1066 has quit IRC20:29
*** ben1066 has joined #mer20:29
*** ben1066 has joined #mer20:30
*** lainwir3d_ has joined #mer20:32
*** lainwir3d has quit IRC20:32
*** jabis has quit IRC20:34
*** jabis has joined #mer20:35
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer20:37
*** raignarok has joined #mer20:41
matrixxStskeeps: used a bit gimp, much more inkscape, photoshop I don't have20:45
Stskeepsalright20:45
*** ben1066 has quit IRC20:45
Stskeepslooking for someone to make a guide from photoshop to qml to mer device20:45
* lbt wants a gimp->qml guide20:46
Stskeepsalso possible20:48
Stskeepsthough photoshop is more of a masses thing20:48
*** beford has quit IRC20:49
*** ben1066 has joined #mer20:50
lbtactually the ideal approach is layered PNG or SVG20:50
matrixxI've heard of those qml plugins, but never tried them out20:51
matrixxcould try the gimp version20:51
Stskeepslbt: google for photoshop export to qml20:51
Stskeepsgimp scripts exists too20:51
*** norayr has quit IRC20:53
matrixxdid you already checkout this: http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-2.4/quick-export-to-qml.html ?20:53
*** dionet has joined #mer20:54
matrixxat least it could be used as a base and continue with the qml -> mer -part20:54
Stskeepslooks great20:56
*** lizardo has quit IRC21:03
*** beyondcreed has joined #mer21:06
*** jluisn_ has joined #mer21:12
*** jstaniek has quit IRC21:17
*** himamura has quit IRC21:17
*** koo3 has quit IRC21:17
*** cxl000 has quit IRC21:17
*** otep has quit IRC21:17
*** raignarok has quit IRC21:17
*** steff has quit IRC21:17
*** paulsherwood has quit IRC21:17
*** Openfree` has quit IRC21:17
*** araujo has quit IRC21:17
*** teve has quit IRC21:17
*** orbarron has quit IRC21:17
*** singler has quit IRC21:17
*** jeremiah has quit IRC21:17
*** Bryanstein has quit IRC21:17
*** w00t has quit IRC21:17
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC21:17
*** tomeff has quit IRC21:17
*** BeholdMyGlory has quit IRC21:17
*** peavey has quit IRC21:17
*** jvd_ has quit IRC21:17
*** Aard has quit IRC21:17
*** alfplayer has quit IRC21:17
*** Elleo has quit IRC21:17
*** Anssi138 has quit IRC21:17
*** robtaylor has quit IRC21:17
*** bergie has quit IRC21:17
*** nsuffys has quit IRC21:17
*** HazardousRooster has quit IRC21:17
*** jluisn has quit IRC21:17
*** ben1066 has quit IRC21:17
*** rolandx1_ has quit IRC21:17
*** csdb has quit IRC21:17
*** RhymeswA has quit IRC21:17
*** kavurt has quit IRC21:17
*** andre__ has quit IRC21:17
*** sigkill_ has quit IRC21:17
*** drussell has quit IRC21:17
*** Termana has quit IRC21:17
*** lbt has quit IRC21:17
*** disco_stu has quit IRC21:17
*** Jade has quit IRC21:17
*** tanuk has quit IRC21:17
*** aperezdc has quit IRC21:17
*** _av500_ has quit IRC21:17
*** LoCusF has quit IRC21:17
*** Ronksu has quit IRC21:17
*** ShadowJK has quit IRC21:17
*** matrixx has quit IRC21:17
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC21:17
*** gimli has quit IRC21:17
*** damnshock has quit IRC21:17
*** kimitake_idle has quit IRC21:17
*** kyb3R has quit IRC21:17
*** zuh has quit IRC21:17
*** tmzt has quit IRC21:17
*** sroedal has quit IRC21:17
*** MuJ has quit IRC21:17
*** ben1066 has joined #mer21:18
*** raignarok has joined #mer21:18
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer21:18
*** jstaniek has joined #mer21:18
*** rolandx1_ has joined #mer21:18
*** csdb has joined #mer21:18
*** tomeff has joined #mer21:18
*** nsuffys has joined #mer21:18
*** bigbluehat has joined #mer21:18
*** gimli has joined #mer21:18
*** damnshock has joined #mer21:18
*** HazardousRooster has joined #mer21:18
*** himamura has joined #mer21:18
*** RhymeswA has joined #mer21:18
*** jluisn has joined #mer21:18
*** kavurt has joined #mer21:18
*** andre__ has joined #mer21:18
*** sigkill_ has joined #mer21:18
*** koo3 has joined #mer21:18
*** BeholdMyGlory has joined #mer21:18
*** cxl000 has joined #mer21:18
*** otep has joined #mer21:18
*** peavey has joined #mer21:18
*** steff has joined #mer21:18
*** drussell has joined #mer21:18
*** paulsherwood has joined #mer21:18
*** Openfree` has joined #mer21:18
*** kimitake_idle has joined #mer21:18
*** Termana has joined #mer21:18
*** lbt has joined #mer21:18
*** Jade has joined #mer21:18
*** araujo has joined #mer21:18
*** teve has joined #mer21:18
*** disco_stu has joined #mer21:18
*** tanuk has joined #mer21:18
*** jvd_ has joined #mer21:18
*** kyb3R has joined #mer21:18
*** Aard has joined #mer21:18
*** orbarron has joined #mer21:18
*** alfplayer has joined #mer21:18
*** singler has joined #mer21:18
*** zuh has joined #mer21:18
*** tmzt has joined #mer21:18
*** jeremiah has joined #mer21:18
*** Elleo has joined #mer21:18
*** sroedal has joined #mer21:18
*** Anssi138 has joined #mer21:18
*** robtaylor has joined #mer21:18
*** aperezdc has joined #mer21:18
*** Bryanstein has joined #mer21:18
*** MuJ has joined #mer21:18
*** w00t has joined #mer21:18
*** _av500_ has joined #mer21:18
*** LoCusF has joined #mer21:18
*** Ronksu has joined #mer21:18
*** matrixx has joined #mer21:18
*** ShadowJK has joined #mer21:18
*** lainwir3d_ has quit IRC21:18
*** grinsekatze has quit IRC21:24
*** asmundg has quit IRC21:26
*** jluisn_ has quit IRC21:32
*** jluisn has quit IRC21:33
*** ben1066 has quit IRC21:34
*** ben1066 has joined #mer21:35
*** talavis has quit IRC21:35
*** ben1066 has quit IRC21:35
*** ben1066 has joined #mer21:35
*** ben1066_ has joined #mer21:38
*** nsuffys has quit IRC21:38
*** M4rtinK has quit IRC21:40
*** pohly has quit IRC21:40
*** ben1066 has quit IRC21:41
*** ben1066_ is now known as ben106621:41
*** ben1066 has joined #mer21:41
*** asmundg has joined #mer21:43
*** M4rtinK has joined #mer21:46
*** u1106 has left #mer21:53
*** tomeff1 has joined #mer21:56
*** tomeff has quit IRC21:56
lbtStskeeps: can you recall any SDK issues that need fixing21:57
lbtI included qemu-usermode-static and fixed the osc diff3/less issues21:58
lbtno bugs logged - but something is nagging me21:58
*** bigbluehat has quit IRC21:59
*** NIN102 has quit IRC22:01
*** himamura has quit IRC22:04
lbthmm ... kickstarter isn't that hot when it comes to some things22:10
*** ben1066_ has joined #mer22:12
*** dionet has quit IRC22:14
*** ben1066 has quit IRC22:16
*** cxl000 has quit IRC22:28
*** Free-MG has quit IRC22:33
*** vgrade has quit IRC22:33
*** talavis has joined #mer22:36
*** afiestas has joined #mer22:36
*** vgrade has joined #mer22:37
*** mdavey has quit IRC22:41
*** toscalix has quit IRC22:46
*** toscalix has joined #mer22:47
*** trbs has quit IRC22:50
*** tpn has joined #mer22:56
*** jstaniek has quit IRC23:12
*** ALoGeNo has quit IRC23:17
*** tpn has quit IRC23:21
lbtOK, sorted out the kvm issue on imgw1 needed http://libvirt.org/drvqemu.html#qemucommand23:25
lbt11.4 based guest paniced so upgraded imgw1 to 12.1 and it's fine23:25
lbtnot actually tested kvm nesting since it may have issues23:26
lbtso phaeron ^^ fyi23:26
lbtthe virt guys tell me you need libvirt 0.9.10 for host-passthrough23:27
lbttimoph: https://img.merproject.org/images/web/lbt/3-20120228-220556/0.20120209.1/images/mer-sdk-i486-chroot/ has a new version of the SDK based on the current release23:30
*** phaeron has quit IRC23:32
*** cxl000 has joined #mer23:48
*** toscalix has quit IRC23:50
*** gimli has quit IRC23:51

Generated by irclog2html.py 2.9.2 by Marius Gedminas - find it at mg.pov.lt!